This KDL-100-T direct steam kettle from Cleveland Range features a 100-gallon capacity and two-thirds steam jacket with a 50 psi rating that lets you evenly cook large quantities of soups, sauces, stews, gravies, and more. The tilting mechanism and pouring lip help you easily and safely handle your product once it is finished. This Cleveland kettle features stainless steel construction and is supported by four legs, each with a flanged foot secured to the floor by three bolts.
- Direct steam tilting kettle with 100-gal. capacity
- Two-thirds steam jacket with 50 psi rating
- Self-locking, lubricated tilting mechanism with worm drive
- High-capacity lip makes it easy to pour product
- Console-mounted steam control valve
- Condensate drain valve includes insulated handle
- Mounted on quad legs with 1 5⁄8-in. overall diameter
- Constructed from type 304 stainless steel
- Four flanged feet with three bolts
- Overall Dimensions: 51 1⁄8 in. W x 43 in. D x 44 7⁄8 in. H
Kettle, Direct Steam, Tilting, 100-gallon capacity, 2/3 steam jacket design, mounted on open quad-leg base, s/s exterior finish, flanged feet, steam control valve
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Cleveland KDL-100-T SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|