The Cleveland 24CGP10 floor model steamer is heated with natural gas, and the gas flow is controlled by a pressure regulator and control valve. A high-limit pressure safety switch shuts off the flow of gas when pressure becomes too much. The main power switch fills the generator with water. Up to 180 pounds of steam is produced per hour with the PowerPak steam generator. A standby mode maintains steaming temperature so the unit can be used immediately. Dry steam is maintained with a cold water condenser, and when the water is low, a secondary low water shut off safety turns off the unit.
Each compartment holds five 12-inch-by-20-inch-by-2.5-inch pans on stainless steel slide racks that remove for cleaning. The top and bottom of the steam chamber are creased to create more efficient draining of water. Coved corners are easy to clean out since dirt cannot get stuck in cracks and corners. Most of the Cleveland 24CGP10 floor model steamer is constructed from stainless steel, making it durable and resistant to corrosion. Reversible gaskets on the doors retain steam and hot air, while a latch keeps the doors closed.
- Heated by natural gas
- (10) 12 in. x 20 in. x 2.5 in. pan capacity, 5 for each compartment
- PowerPak gas steam generator produces up to 180 lbs. of steam per hr.
- Doors can be opened during cooking cycle thanks to pressureless cooking
- Gas pressure regulator and control valve regulates the gas flow
- Standby Mode holds the generator at steaming temperature so it can start steaming instantly
- Dry steam is maintained with a cold water condenser
- High velocity convection steam ensures steam is fully distributed without using a fan
- High-limit pressure safety switch
- Secondary low water shut off safety turns off the unit when the water is low
- Inlet and outlet descaling port connections are used with the descaling pump
- (2) 60-min. mechanical timers keeps up with the cooking process
- Timers also come with a heat on, low water indicator lights, high temperature safety light, and shut off
- Main power on/off switch fills the generator with water and controls the power
- Steam switch starts the burners with an electronic spark ignition
- Drain stays clear with the water jet spray rinse drain cleaning cycle
- Mineral buildup is prevented with the automatic float
- Controls are on the right of the door
- Overall Dimensions: 24 in. W x 34.94 in. D x 68.94 in. H
- Steam generator is fully insulated to retain hot air
- 14 gauge stainless steel construction withstands heavy use and resists corrosion
- Drainage is more efficient since the top and bottom of the interior are creased
- Coved corners make cleaning out the steamer simple since debris cannot get stuck in corners
- Stainless steel slide racks where pans sit remove for cleaning
- Reversible gasket on the compartment door retains interior steam
- Latch mechanism on the doors keeps them closed during use
- 6-in. stainless steel legs lift the unit off the floor
Steamcraft® Power 10, Pressureless Steamer, NG Gas, 2 compartments, (5) 12 x 20 x 2 1/2 pans/compartment capacity, electro-mechanical 60 minute timers, stainless steel construction, split water connection, 6" stainless steel legs, steam generator, boiler, 240,000 BTU
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Cleveland 24CGP10 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Steam Generator||External Source|
|Warranty||1 year limited warranty|