The Cleveland 22CET3.1 2081 boilerless steamer generates steam with a 1-gallon open water reservoir heated by a powerful 12 kW element. This setup keeps the equipment easy to clean and maintain. The element is encased in aluminum to distribute heat evenly and keep the element free of limescale buildup.
This boilerless steamer is equipped with a KleanShield system that keeps the cooking compartment and the reservoir water free of debris. The reservoir automatically stays topped off when the steamer is powered on and automatically drains when the unit is turned off.
- Accommodates as many as 3 full-size steam table pans
- 1-gal. open water reservoir is easy to access and clean
- KleanShield system removes condensate waste to keep compartment and reservoir water clean
- Water automatically tops off when power is on
- Opening the compartment door shuts off fan and steam for operator safety
- Powerful 12 kW electric heating element is encased in aluminum to transfer heat to water quickly
- SureCook feature adjusts cook time automatically to match product volume
- 60-minute electromechanical timer
- LED indicator lights
- Manual bypass switch allows users to engage constant steam mode
- SteamChef automatic drain empties the reservoir when unit is powered off
- Door opens to the left
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 12 kW
- Overall Dimensions: 21.63 in. W x 32.16 in. D x 22.4 in. H
- cULus Listed; NSF and ENERGY STAR Certified
SteamChef™ 3 Convection Steamer, electric, boilerless countertop, 1 compartment, (3) full size pan capacity, SureCook controls, automatic drain & water level controls, KleanShield™ interior, standard treated & tap water connection, stainless steel exterior, 4" adjustable legs, ENERGY STAR®, 208v/60/1ph, 12kW
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Cleveland 22CET3.1 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year limited warranty|
|Specialty Options||Condensate Drain|