The Cleveland (2) 22CGT66.1 SteamChef™ floor-model convection steamer holds as many as (12) 12-inch by 20-inch by 2.5-inch pans. With the KleanShield™ compartment design collecting condensate, fan-forced convection steam is maximized, reducing foaming and preventing reservoir water from becoming contaminated. Water reservoirs in the bottom of the compartments are accessible for cleaning and servicing. When the main power switch is activated, automatic water level controls fill the reservoirs.
If the power is switched off, the compartment automatically drains through a 0.5-inch ball valve. This SteamChef system saves water, and with a 3-minute rinse feature, the drain is cleaned. Both doors and their latches are made of stainless steel, providing the Cleveland (2) 22CGT66.1 gas convection steamer strength and rust resistance. These doors have a two-piece construction with a self-adjusting inner piece that prevents leaking.
- Part of the SteamChef series
- (12) 12-in. x 20-in. x 2.5-in. pan capacity
- KleanShield compartment design keeps the compartments clean while reducing foaming and preventing reservoir water contamination
- Accessible 1-gal. water reservoirs at the bottom of the compartments
- Automatic water-level controls fill the unit when the main power switch is activated
- Low- and high-water probes automatically ensure water levels are correct during the steaming process
- 60-min. timer
- Steam can be set to run continuously or with a timer
- Drawer-style burners are accessible for maintenance from the front
- 193-degree-Fahrenheit preheat and standby temperature
- Steam and fan motor shut off when a compartment door is ajar
- Automatic high-temperature safety shut-off
- Adjustable, skid-resistant 4-in. legs can be bolted to the floor with flanged feet
- Heated by natural gas
- 64,000 BTU
- Overall dimensions: 25.5 in. W x 38.93 in. D x 74.31 in. H
- ENERGY STAR certified
SteamChef Automatic Drain Control
- Compartment automatically drains when the power is switched off using a 0.5-in. ball valve
- Cold-water condenser saves water
- 3-min. rinse feature cleans the system
- Requires a 1.5-in. NPT drain connection
Durable Door Construction
- Left-hinged opening
- Stainless steel doors and latches can withstand high-volume use
- 2-piece design for each door has a free-floating interior piece that self-adjusts to prevent leaks
- Gaskets can be reversed to double the life span of components
More in-depth information on steamers is available in the steamers buyers' guide.
SteamChef™ 6 Convection Steamer, NG Gas, boilerless, double stacked, on ES26304466G equipment stand, (6) full size pan capacity per compartment, 60-minute electro-mechanical timer & manual (continuous steaming) bypass switch, left-hand hinged door, controls on right, automatic drain & water level controls, KleanShield™ interior, standard treated & tap water connection, stainless steel exterior, 4" adjustable legs with flanged feet, (2) 32,000 BTU, UL, NSF, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Cleveland (2) 22CGT66.1 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|