The Cleveland (2) 22CET66.1 electric floor model steamer has two compartments, holding as many as (12) 12-inch-by-20-inch-by-2.5-inch pans. The compartments use fan-forced convection steam to ensure all product is cooked evenly. They also have a KleanShield™ interior design to collect and remove condensate waste, as well as clean and prevent contaminants from entering the water reservoirs. When the unit is powered on, automatic water level controls fill the reservoirs. Low-water and high-water probes monitor the levels.
SureCook compartment controls improve cooking speed and accuracy. They are designed to reduce water and energy consumption. With an on-demand power control, the unit quickly heats up and recovers heat. When the Cleveland (2) 22CET66.1 electric floor model steamer is not in operation, the stand-by feature saves energy. The SureCook automatic timer adjusts the cook cycle time based on the food volume, while the 60-minute electromechanical timer supports manual operation. A constant flow of steam is provided by the timed and manual bypass switch.
- 2 compartments each hold (4) 12-in. x 20-in. x 4-in. pans, (6) 12-in. x 20-in. x 2.5-in. pans, or (12) 12-in. x 20-in. x 1-in. pans
- Fan-forced convection steam ensures product is cooked evenly
- Open-style, 1-gal. water reservoirs at the bottom of the cavities are accessible for maintenance
- KleanShield cooking cavity design collects and removes condensate waste, keeping the compartments free of impurities and preventing contamination in the reservoirs
- Automatic water level controls fill the reservoirs when the unit is powered on
- Low- and high-water probes monitor levels during cook cycles
- Steam flow and fan automatically shut off when a door is open
- Electric heating element is encased in an aluminum block to provide quick heat transfer
- Element is not immersed in water, so it does not require deliming
- SteamChef automatic drain control drains when the unit is powered off
- Left-hinged, stainless steel doors with durable latches
- Door gaskets are reversible to double the life of these components
- 40-in. equipment stand
- 240 V/60 Hz/3 ph
- Overall dimensions: 25.5 in. W x 36.95 in. D x 70.5 in. H
- ENERGY STAR certified
SureCook Compartment Controls
- Improves cooking speed and accuracy while reducing water and electric consumption
- On-demand power control quickly heats up and recovers heat
- Stand-by feature saves energy when the unit is not in use
- Automatic SureCook timer adjusts the cook time to suit the volume of food
- Manual 60-min. electromechanical timer
- Manual and timed bypass switch provides a constant steam flow
- SureCook LED indicator lights
The steamers buyers' guide breaks down the features of commercial steamers.
SteamChef™ 6 Convection Steamer, electric, boilerless, double stacked, on ES26304066E equipment stand, (6) full size pan capacity per compartment, SureCook controls, 60-minute electro-mechanical timer & manual (continuous steaming) bypass switch, left-hand hinged door, controls on right, automatic drain & water level controls, KleanShield™ interior, standard treated & tap water connection, stainless steel exterior, 4" adjustable legs with flanged feet, NSF, ENERGY STAR®, 240v/60/3ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Cleveland (2) 22CET66.1 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|