This electric floor model steamer from Cleveland features two cooking compartments, each with the capacity for six full-sized food pans with a two-and-one-half-inch depth. The 2-22CET66.1 2083 offers a water reservoir with a one-gallon capacity, automatic fill and drain controls, and low and high water level monitoring. This convection steamer is equipped with KleanShield technology, which maintains a cleaner cooking compartment, and SureCook controls for more accurate cooking times and results.
- Electric convection steamer with two stacked compartments
- Total Capacity: (12) 21⁄2 in. deep full-sized food pans
- SureCook controls offer improved cooking accuracy and speed
- 60-min. timer automatically adjusts to product volume
- Designed to use less energy and water while maintaining consistent temperatures
- Preheat and standby temperature is 193 degrees F
- KleanShield interior keeps cooking compartment cleaner
- 1-gal. water reservoir is easily accessible for maintenance
- Water level controls monitor for high or low water
- Automatic water filling and draining capabilities
- LED lights indicate Power On and SureCook Cycle
- Heating element is not immersed in water and requires no deliming
- Opening compartment door shuts off fan and steam
- Two-piece compartment doors are left-hinged and include reversible gaskets
- Unit requires field installation for stand and steamers
- 208 V/60 Hz/3-ph, 29.8 amp, 12 kW
- Overall Dimensions: 215⁄8 in. W x 347⁄8 in. D x 303⁄4 in. H
- UL Listed; Energy Star and NSF Certified
SteamChef™ 6 Convection Steamer, electric, boilerless, double stacked, on ES26304066E equipment stand, (6) full size pan capacity per compartment, SureCook controls, 60-minute electro-mechanical timer & manual (continuous steaming) bypass switch, left-hand hinged door, controls on right, automatic drain & water level controls, KleanShield™ interior, standard treated & tap water connection, stainless steel exterior, 4" adjustable legs with flanged feet, NSF, ENERGY STAR®, 208v/60/3ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Cleveland (2) 22CET66.1 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|