The Koala Kare KB111-SSRE vertical changing station provides parents with a place to change diapers in public restrooms. This changing station has Microban® antimicrobial protection to slow bacteria growth and is equipped with steel mounting brackets and hinges, as well as a hidden pneumatic gas spring mechanism. Mounted recessed in the wall, the station does not jut out and take up excess space space while nylon safety straps secure a child on the Koala Kare KB111-SSRE changing station. Parents have a place to put diaper bags on the two bag hooks, and a built-in liner dispenser ensures cleanliness.
- Vertical mounting
- Slows bacteria growth with Microban antimicrobial protection
- Recess mount into the wall
- Steel mounting brackets and hinges
- Hidden pneumatic gas spring mechanism
- Child is held in place by nylon safety straps
- 2 bag hooks
- Built-in liner dispenser
- Molded graphics and safety messages come in 6 languages
- Braille instructions
- High density polyethylene construction withstands heavy use
- Comes in gray
- Overall dimensions: 241⁄4 in. W x 51⁄4 in. D x 391⁄2 in. H (293⁄4 in. D when open)
- Manufactured in the U.S.
Find out more about these products in the Koala Kare buyers’ guide.
Baby Changing Station, vertical, with Microban® antimicrobial protection, recess mount, steel mounting brackets & hinges, hidden pneumatic gas spring mechanism, nylon safety straps, bag hooks, built-in liner dispenser, molded graphic & Braille instructions, FDA approved, high density polyethylene clad in stainless steel, grey
Koala Kare KB111-SSRE SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||5-yr. Limited for Defects & Vandalism|
|Product Type||Bathroom Supplies|
|Product||Baby Changing Station|