The Koala Kare KB101-01 changing station is made of high-density polyethylene for durability, comes in gray, and mounts on the wall vertically. It includes steel mounting brackets and hinges, as well as Microban® antimicrobial protection to reduce bacteria growth. Some additional features include bag hooks to keep personal items off the restroom floor and nylon safety straps to hold a child in place. Accommodating a range of people, the station has safety messages in six languages and Braille.
- Vertically mounted on a wall
- Durable, high-density polyethylene construction
- Microban antimicrobial protection slows bacteria growth
- Steel mounting brackets and hinges
- Hidden pneumatic cylinder controls opening and closing
- Child is secured by nylon safety straps
- 2 bag hooks
- Built-in liner dispenser
- Molded graphic
- Safety instructions in 6 languages and Braille
- Comes in gray
- Overall dimensions: 22 in. W x 51⁄4 in. D x 351⁄2 in. H (51⁄4 in. D when closed)
- Manufactured in the U.S.
The buying guide on Koala Kare has in-depth information on changing stations.
Baby Changing Station, vertical, high density polyethylene with Microban® antimicrobial protection, steel mounting brackets & hinges, hidden pneumatic gas spring mechanism, nylon safety straps, bag hooks, built-in liner dispenser, molded graphic & Braille instructions, FDA approved, grey
Koala Kare KB101-01 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||5-yr. Limited for Defects & Vandalism|
|Product Type||Bathroom Supplies|
|Product||Baby Changing Station|