Model PM20 - 20 Quart Planetary Mixer
- 20 Qt. Mixer with 3-speed, 3/4 HP (continuous duty), totally enclosed, and permanently lubricated, thermally protected motor.
- Wide-faced, hardened alloy steel, helical gears fully sealed in lubricant with heavy-duty ball bearings and clutch combine for highly dependable, quiet operation.
- 3 Pre-selected, fixed speeds.
- Manual bowl is lever operated, interlocked and self-locking in top position.
- #12 taper hub.
- Flat batter beater, wire whip and spiral dough hook.
- Bowl Guard with interlock prevents the mixer from running if guard is opened.
- No-volt release prevents activation of the mixer in the event of a power interruption; operator must restart the mixer.
- Highly reliable, moisture resistant stop and start switches.
- Cast base construction; finish is silver metallic epoxy powder coat enamel for easy cleaning.
- Attached 6-foor, flexible, 3-wire cord and plug for grounded receptacle.
- Furnished in 115/60/1, 6 amp, NSF, AC, ETL listed.
Planetary 20 quart floor mixer with 3-speed, 3/4 hp, continuous duty, air cooled motor. Specials features include no volt release that prevents mixer from activating after power is interrupted; operator must restart mixer and interlocked bowl guard that prevents mixer from activating if bowl guard is opened or bowl is lowered. Powder coat finish, 15 minute timer, chip resistant, is easy to clean, and has a capacity of 30 lbs of bread dough 50% are. Great for bakery, restaurant, school, kitchen, nursing home, or other foodservice or food retail operation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Berkel PM20 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet