The Berkel MB1/2STD bread slicer is compatible with soft- and hard-crusted loaves of bread as large as 151⁄2 inches long by 8 inches wide by 6 inches tall. In just 8 seconds, the machine cuts bread into 3⁄8-inch, 7⁄16-inch, 1⁄2-inch, or 3⁄4-inch slices. Operators can begin slicing by activating the motor with a lever.
- Slice thickness can be set to 3⁄8, 7⁄16, 1⁄2, or 3⁄4 in.
- Can be used with hard- and soft-crusted breads
- Slices a loaf in about 8 sec.
- Heat-treated, independently mounted carbon steel blades are replaceable
- Lever starts the motor and begins the cutting action
- Removable scrap pan on the front is highly accessible
- On/off toggle switch with a red indicator light
- 6.2 A, 1⁄3 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord with a plug
- Maximum compatible loaf dimensions: 151⁄2 in. L x 8 in. W x 6 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 241⁄2 in. W x 27 in. D x 189⁄16 in. H
- cETL and ETL-sanitation listed; NSF certified
Bread Slicer, countertop, 1/2" slice thickness, 1-speed, alloy carbon steel blades, stainless steel bagging trough, removable scrap pan, on/off toggle switch with safety guard, white polyester powder coat exterior, 1/3 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 6.2 amps, 6' cord & plug, ETL, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Berkel MB1/2STD SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||Limited 1-year Parts & Labor|
|Product Type||Baking Supplies|