If you have a lot of hungry customers in your deli or restaurant, Berkel's 829-E PLUS round manual gravity feed commercial slicer would be a good tool to have. This unit has precise slice adjustment to a thickness of 9/16-inches that cut your meats and cheeses to the customer's desire for a good sandwich or just to take home. It also has a 45-degree product table with a removable meat pusher to make products easier to slice. It is finished in stainless steel and sanitary anodized aluminum.
- Slice adjustment to a thickness of 9/16-in. for perfect-sized meats, cheeses and sandwiches
- Finished in stainless steel and sanitary anodized aluminum
- Operates on 1-speed, 1/3-HP permanently-lubricated and totally enclosed knife motor
- Built-in two-stone knife sharpener produces consistent and sharp edge
- Tapered, permanent guard covers non-slicing portion of knife
- Ring guard design gives more space behind knife for cleaning
- 30-degree product table with removable meat pusher
- Carriage handles products up to 11-in. wide x 8-1/2 in. high
- On and off switch with power light indicator
- Includes 14-in. chromium-plated carbon steel knife
- 115 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 3.1 A
- Overall Dimensions: 16-1/2 in. W x 20-1/2 in. D x 17-1/2 in. H
- cETLus Listed, NSF Certified
Food Slicer, electric, manual, 1-speed, 45° angled gravity feed, up to 5/8" slice thickness, 14" diameter chromium-plated carbon steel knife, removable meat pusher, gauge plate interlock, permanent knife ring guard, top-mounted knife sharpener, on/off switch with power light indicator, stainless steel and anodized aluminum construction, 1/2 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 4.0 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Berkel 829E-PLUS SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Size||14 in Knife|
|Use||Meat & Cheese|
|Warranty||Limited 1-year Parts & Labor|