Berkel's 829-A PLUS round manual commercial slicer is ideal to have in your busy restaurant or deli to keep customer orders moving. With a finish in stainless steel and sanitary anodized aluminum, and also has permanently-lubricated knife motor for quiet operation. A built-in, two-stone knife sharpener produces a consistent, sharp edge. It also has a slice adjustment to a thickness of 3/4 inches.
- Finished in stainless steel and sanitary anodized aluminum
- 14-in. hollow ground blade is chromium plated for a long life
- Permanently-lubricated knife motor for quiet operation
- 2 stone knife sharpener maintains consistent and sharp edge
- Tapered permanent guard covers non-slicing portion of knife for operator safety
- 45-degree product table with removable meat pusher
- Carriage handles products up to 10-3/4 in. wide
- Slice adjustment to a thickness of 3/4 in.
- On and Off switch with power light indicator
- 115 V/60 hz/1-ph, 4 A, NEMA 5-15 plug and 6-ft. cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 23-3/4 in. W x 29-1/2 in. D x 21-5/8 in. H
- cETLus Listed, NSF Certified
Food Slicer, electric, manual, 1-speed, 45° angled gravity feed, up to 3/4" slice thickness, 14" diameter chromium-plated carbon steel knife, removable meat pusher, gauge plate interlock, permanent knife ring guard, built-in knife sharpener, on/off switch with power light indicator, stainless steel & anodized aluminum construction, 1/2 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 4.0 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Berkel 829A-PLUS SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Size||14 in Knife|
|Use||Meat & Cheese|
|Warranty||Limited 1-year Parts & Labor|