Berkel's 827-A round manual commercial slicer has an adjustable slicing knob to serve customers who desire certain thickness in their meats or cheeses. The unit has a finish in stainless steel and sanitary anodized aluminum, and also has permanently-lubricated knife motor for quiet operation. A built-in, two-stone knife sharpener produces a consistent, sharp edge. The tapered permanent guard covers the non-slicing portion of the knife even when the sharpener and center plate are removed.
- Finished in stainless steel and sanitary anodized aluminum
- Unit disassembles without tools for cleaning
- Permanently-lubricated knife motor for quiet operation
- Hollow ground, chromium-plated carbon steel knife holds a fine edge
- Two-stone knife sharpener produces consistent and sharp edge
- Tapered permanent guard covers non-slicing portion of knife
- 45-degree product table with removable meat pusher makes feeding the product easy
- Carriage handles products up to 10-3/4 in. wide
- Adjustable slicing knob to thickness of approximately 9/16-in.
- On and off switch with power light indicator is covered to resist moisture
- 115 V/60 hz/1-ph, NEMA 5-15 plug and 6-ft. cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 21-1/2 in. W x 24-in. D x 21-1/4 in. H
- cETLus Listed, NSF Certified
Slicer, manual, 45° angled gravity feed, 12" dia. C.S. knife, cast aluminum base, belt-driven blade assembly, built in sharpener, 1/2 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 4.0 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETL, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Berkel 827A-PLUS SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Size||12 in Knife|
|Slice Thickness||Up to 9/16"|
|Warranty||Limited 1-year Parts & Labor|
|Product Type||Food Prep Equipment|
Berkel 827A-PLUS Customer Reviews
Write A Review
Fixit Dave said...
"Seems well made in Italy (thought they were made in Germany) but it seems LOTS of slicers are made in Italy now. Keep your slicer blade in tip t..."
Mr X said...
"Good weight & quality, space saver. Hard to clean. Hard to remove blade plate for cleaning, do to small knob - good for very small hand. Difficul..."
"Seems well made in Italy (thought they were made in Germany) but it seems LOTS of slicers are made in Italy now. Keep your slicer blade in tip top shape because they are EXPENSIVE to replace."
"Good weight & quality, space saver. Hard to clean. Hard to remove blade plate for cleaning, do to small knob - good for very small hand. Difficult to clean around and under the blade. Slicer good for small jobs, deli meats and cheese."