Berkel's 827-A round manual commercial slicer has an adjustable slicing knob to serve customers who desire certain thickness in their meats or cheeses. The unit has a finish in stainless steel and sanitary anodized aluminum, and also has permanently-lubricated knife motor for quiet operation. A built-in, two-stone knife sharpener produces a consistent, sharp edge. The tapered permanent guard covers the non-slicing portion of the knife even when the sharpener and center plate are removed.
- Finished in stainless steel and sanitary anodized aluminum
- Unit disassembles without tools for cleaning
- Permanently-lubricated knife motor for quiet operation
- Hollow ground, chromium-plated carbon steel knife holds a fine edge
- Two-stone knife sharpener produces consistent and sharp edge
- Tapered permanent guard covers non-slicing portion of knife
- 45-degree product table with removable meat pusher makes feeding the product easy
- Carriage handles products up to 10-3/4 in. wide
- Adjustable slicing knob to thickness of approximately 9/16-in.
- On and off switch with power light indicator is covered to resist moisture
- 115 V/60 hz/1-ph, NEMA 5-15 plug and 6-ft. cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 21-1/2 in. W x 24-in. D x 21-1/4 in. H
- cETLus Listed, NSF Certified
Slicer, manual, 45° angled gravity feed, 12" dia. C.S. knife, cast aluminum base, belt-driven blade assembly, built in sharpener, 6' cord & plug, 1/2 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 4 amps, cETLus, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Berkel 827A-PLUS SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Size||12 in Knife|
|Warranty||Limited 1-year Parts & Labor|
Berkel 827A-PLUS Customer Reviews
Write A Review
Mr X said...
"Good weight & quality, space saver. Hard to clean. Hard to remove blade plate for cleaning, do to small knob - good for very small hand. Difficul..."
"Good weight & quality, space saver. Hard to clean. Hard to remove blade plate for cleaning, do to small knob - good for very small hand. Difficult to clean around and under the blade. Slicer good for small jobs, deli meats and cheese."