In your busy deli or restaurant, Berkel's 823-E PLUS round manual gravity feed commercial slicer would be highly recommended. This unit is finished in stainless steel and sanitary anodized aluminum, and is equipped with a one-speed, 1/4-horsepower permanently-lubricated knife motor. A precise slice adjustment to a thickness of 9/16-inches will cut meats and cheeses to the customer's desire. It also has a 30-degree product table with a removable meat pusher to make products easier to slice.
- Finished in stainless steel and sanitary anodized aluminum
- Operates on 1-speed, 1/4-HP permanently-lubricated knife motor
- Built-in two-stone knife sharpener produces consistent and sharp edge
- Tapered permanent guard covers non-slicing portion of knife
- Ring guard design gives more space behind knife for cleaning
- 30-degree product table with removable meat pusher
- Carriage handles products up to 7-1/2 wide x 6-in. high
- Slice adjustment to a thickness of 9/16 in.
- On and off switch with power light indicator
- Includes 9-in. chromium-plated carbon steel knife
- 115 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 2.5 A
- Overall Dimensions: 16-in. W x 19-1/3 in. D x 12-in. H
- cETLus Listed, NSF Certified
Slicer, manual, angled gravity feed, 9" dia. C.S. knife, permanent knife guard, built-in sharpener, 6' cord & plug, 1/4 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 2.3 amps, ETL, NSF-8
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Berkel 823E-PLUS SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Size||9 in Knife|