Enhance the life of your food products and save money with the Berkel 350-STD vacuum packaging machine. The table model has a compact design that allows for versatility of placement, and you can view progress with the dial gauge to know when the 19-inch seal bar has completed the process. The thermally-protected, single speed motor is completely enclosed with permanently lubricated ball bearings for low-maintenance and long term service.
The electronic touch pad controls are designed for easy operation and come with up to 30 programmable options. This system is designed to meet most mid- to high-volume foodservice portion control, product storage, and food retail needs. The Berkel 350-STD vacuum packaging machine offers a gas flush for the addition of an anaerobic gas mixture to preserve color while packaged, extend shelf-life, and provide a pillow-pack seal to protect products.
- Stainless steel housing and single chamber
- Powerful, high-quality Busch pump and vacuum dial gauge
- Vacuum intervals of 25 to 35 seconds
- 19-in. seal bar
- Gas flush lets you add an anaerobic gas mixture and/or a pillow-pack seal
- Electronic, touch pad controls have up to 30 storable programs
- Thermally protected motor is enclosed and has permanently lubricated ball bearings
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 14.2 A, 11⁄4 HP, 6-ft. cord with a plug
- Overall Dimensions: 23 in. W x 24 in. D x 201⁄2 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed
Vacuum Packaging Machine, table model, single stainless steel chamber, size 20" x 18" x 6.8", 19" seal bar, 21cmh Busch pump, with electric cut-off & gas flush, 6' cord & plug, 1-1/4 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 14.2 amps, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Berkel 350-STD SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||Limited 1-year Parts & Labor|