The Berkel 250-STD vacuum packaging machine has stainless steel housing and single chamber, making the unit durable and easy to clean. Since this system is a table model, it is compact, saving you valuable space. A 121⁄2-inch-long seal bar double seals to ensure your food stays fresh longer and electronically cuts off. The vacuum internal ranges from 1 to 99 seconds. The 6 cmh Busch pump and vacuum seal dial are high quality. The Berkel 250-STD vacuum packaging machine has electronic touch pad controls with 9 storable programs.
- Table model makes it compact
- Stainless steel, single chamber and housing
- 121⁄2 in. seal bar provides double sealing
- 6cmh Busch pump and vacuum seal dial are high quality
- Electric cut off
- Vacuum intervals range from 1 to 99 sec.
- Electronic, touch pad controls have 9 storable programs
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6.5 A, 1⁄2 HP, 6-ft. cord with a plug
- Overall Dimensions: 161⁄2 in. W x 21 in. D x 181⁄2 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed
Vacuum Packaging Machine, table model, single stainless steel chamber, size 14" x 15" x 4", 12-1/2" seal bar, 6cmh Busch pump, with double seal, 6' cord & plug, 1/2 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 6.5 amps, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Berkel 250-STD SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||Limited 1-year Parts & Labor|