The Jackson TEMPSTARW/O high temperature door-type dishwasher has a multi-cycle timer that runs with normal, medium, heavy, and extra heavy settings. It cleans up to 58 racks per hour and uses 0.89 gallons of water per rack. The Sani-Sure™ feature assures the rinse water is at the proper temperature to sanitize dishes. Constructed of stainless steel, the nozzles ensure dishes are properly sanitized for safe use. The wash and rinse arms are removable and interchangeable, facilitating cleanup.
With a door opening of 171⁄4 inches, it can accommodate standard size trays. The controls are mounted to the top of the unit for convenient operation. Since the Jackson TEMPSTARW/O high temperature door-type dishwasher is constructed of stainless steel, it resistant to corrosion and durable for heavy use in commercial settings. There is low water protection and a high-limit thermostat to monitor the unit’s temperature. The adjustable bullet feet help stabilize the dishmachine on uneven floors.
- Sani-Sure feature guarantees rinse water is at the proper temperature
- Durable stainless steel construction resists corrosion and is easy to clean
- Normal, medium, heavy, and extra heavy multi-cycle timer
- Able to clean up to 58 racks per hr. on the normal cycle
- Uses 0.89 gal. of water per 20 in. x 20 in. rack
- Nozzles are constructed of stainless steel to provide superior cleaning
- Door opens 171⁄4 in. to accommodate standard-size trays
- Controls are top-mounted to facilitate operation
- High-limit thermostat monitors the sanitizing temperature
- Low water protection alerts the user if there is not enough water in the warewasher
- Easy cleaning with removable, interchangeable wash and rinse arms
- Manual delime wash switch assures the unit runs properly
- Bullet feet are adjustable to help stabilize on uneven floors
- Field reversible from straight through to corner unit
- 230 V/60 Hz/3 ph, 17.5 A, 1 HP, 4.1 kW
- Overall Dimensions: 251⁄4 in. W x 251⁄4 in. D x 643⁄8 in. H
- cETLus listed; NSF and ENERGY STAR certified
TempStar® Dishwasher, Door Type, high temperature, no booster, universal (straight-thru/corner) type, approximately (58) racks/hour capacity (0.90 gallons per rack), electro-mech controls, Sani-Sure, stainless steel finish, cETLus, NSF, ENERGY STAR®, 230v/60/3ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Jackson TEMPSTAR W/O SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Racks per Hour||58|
|Compatible Booster Heaters||042-C62081, 042-C62083, 042-C62401, 042-C62403, 042-C64803, 042-C122081, 042-C122083, 042-C122401, 042-C122403, 042-C124803|