The Jackson TEMPSTAR HH-E high-temp, door-type dishwasher has normal, medium, heavy, and extra-heavy cycles, suiting a variety of applications and establishments. A normal cycle lasts 60 seconds, so in an hour,allowing the machine tocan wash up to 55 racks per hour. To reach the entire rack, there are upper and lower wash arms that offer a superior clean. For the sanitizing cycle, the unit has a built-in, 70-degree Fahrenheit rise booster heater, increasing the temperature to an ideal level.
Eliminating wash water, tThe stainless steel pump is self-draining, while the scrap basket prevents the drain from clogging. There is a deliming switch, so staff membersusers can easily remove hard water deposits in the unit. This Jackson TEMPSTAR HH-E high-temp, door-type dishwasher uses standard 20-inch-by-20-inch racks, and its door opening accommodates full-size sheet pans and 60-quart mixing bowls.
- 55 racks per hr. with the normal cycle, 28 racks per hr. with the medium cycle, 19 racks per hr. with the heavy cycle, or 11 racks per hr. with the extra-heavy cycle
- Full cycle lasts 60 sec. in normal, 123 sec. in medium, 183 sec. in heavy, or 303 sec. in extra-heavy
- Uses standard 20-in. x 20-in. racks
- 203⁄4-in. W x 27-in. H opening can accommodate 60-qt. mixing bowls and 18-in. x 26-in. sheet pans
- Auto-start and auto-fill functions make it easy to begin a cycle
- Lower, counter-rotating wash arms and upper wash arm ensure the spray covers the entire rack for a superior clean
- Built-in, 70-degree F rise booster heater makes ensures that dishes are properly sanitized
- Sani-Sure™ feature monitors the temperature of the sanitizing water
- Self-draining, stainless steel pump eliminates wash water
- Large basket catches food scraps to prevent drain from clogging
- Stainless steel construction provides strength and corrosion resistance
- Front dress panel protects the components inside the unit
- Bullet feet adjust for stability on non-level floors
- Split-door design accommodates installations with low ceilings
- 230 V/60 Hz/3 ph, 56.2 A, 2 HP
- Overall Dimensions: 251⁄4 in. W x 251⁄4 in. D x 763⁄4 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed; ENERGY STAR certified
TempStar® Control System
- Manual deliming switch removes hard water deposits
- Low water protection prevents overheating if the water is low
- High-limit thermostat shuts the power off if the temperature exceeds a safe level
- Vent fan control does not allow the unit to run when it is idling
TempStar® Dishwasher, Door Type, high hood, high temperature electric tank heat with built-in 70° rise booster, universal (straight-thru/corner) type, approximately (55) racks/hour, only 0.72 gallon of water per rack, Sani-Sure, all stainless steel finish, cETLus, NSF, ENERGY STAR®, 230v/60/3ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Jackson TEMPSTAR HH-E SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Racks per Hour||53|
|Door Type||Lift Up|
|Specialty Options||Booster Heater|
|Control Location||Top of Unit|
|Compatible Booster Heaters||042-C62081, 042-C62083, 042-C62401, 042-C62403, 042-C64803, 042-C122081, 042-C122083, 042-C122401, 042-C122403, 042-C124803|