The Jackson TEMPSTAR HH-E high-temp, door-type dishmachine washes 55 racks per hour in the 60-second normal cycle. This cycle takes 60 seconds, and tThere are also medium, heavy, and extra-heavy options. It uses 20-inch-by-20-inch racks, and the opening accommodates up to 18-inch-by-26-inch sheet pans and 60-quart mixing bowls. When the operator is ready to run a cycle, it is easy to starts with the automatic functions. Lower, counter-rotating wash arms and an upper wash arm provide spray cover and superior rack cleaning of the racks.
To ensure dishes are properly sanitized, the water reaches 180 degrees Fahrenheit. since theThis is guaranteed by the included booster heater, which can increases the temperature by 70 degrees Fahrenheit. This Jackson TEMPSTAR HH-E high-temp, door-type dishwasher has a self-draining pump that eliminates wash water and a large basket to catch scraps. A manual deliming switch is included, so staff can make sure hard water deposits can be are removed from the warewasher.
- 55 racks per hr. in a normal cycle, 28 racks per hr. in a medium cycle, 19 racks per hr. in a heavy cycle, or 11 racks per hr. in an extra-heavy cycle
- Full cycle takes 60 sec. for normal, 123 sec. for medium, 183 sec. for heavy, andor 303 sec. for extra-heavy
- Uses 20-in. x 20-in. racks
- 203⁄4-in. x 27-in. opening accommodates 18-in. x 26-in. sheet pans and 60-qt. mixing bowls
- Easy to use with auto-start and auto-fill functions
- Lower, counter-rotating wash arms and upper wash arm provide spray coverage for superior cleaning
- Built-in booster heater increases the water 70 degrees F to properly sanitize dishes
- Sani-Sure™ assures the operator that the temperature is at the correct level
- Self-draining pump is made of stainless steel and eliminates wash water
- Large scrap basket catches food particles to prevent clogging in the drain and arms
- Stainless steel construction is heavy duty and corrosion resistant
- Front dress panel protectskeeps the internal components protected
- Bullet feet are adjustable to level the unit on most uneven surfaces
- Split-door design is ideal for installation with low ceilings
- 230 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 89 A, 2 HP
- Overall Dimensions: 251⁄4 in. W x 251⁄4 in. D x 763⁄4 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed; ENERGY STAR certified
TempStar® Control System
- Manual deliming switch makes it easy for the operator to remove hard water deposits
- Low water protection does not allow the unit to overheat if the water is low
- High-limit thermostat shuts the unit off if temperatures are too high
- Vent fan control shuts the power off when the unit is in idle
TempStar® Dishwasher, Door Type, high hood, high temperature electric tank heat with built-in 70° rise booster, universal (straight-thru/corner) type, approximately (55) racks/hour, only 0.72 gallon of water per rack, Sani-Sure, all stainless steel finish, cETLus, NSF, ENERGY STAR®, 230v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Jackson TEMPSTAR HH-E SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Racks per Hour||53|
|Door Type||Lift Up|
|Specialty Options||Booster Heater|
|Control Location||Top of Unit|
|Compatible Booster Heaters||042-C62081, 042-C62083, 042-C62401, 042-C62403, 042-C64803, 042-C122081, 042-C122083, 042-C122401, 042-C122403, 042-C124803|