The Jackson RackStar 66 conveyor dishmachine has wash arms that clean themselves, along with an adjustable rinse system. The control panel is digital and uses an LED display. A large front access panel makes servicing the machine much easier. Stainless steel strainer pans collect food debris during the wash and rinse cycles so dishes come out spotless after each cycle. The exhaust vent fan control releases steam as needed.
All of the dishmachine's processes are fully automatic, and each section only powers on when a rack passes through thanks to the EnergyGuard™ feature that helps save water and energy. The Rainbow Rinse™ provides a strong rinse action while saving water. Heavy agitation and a sturdy flow of water comes from the WISR® cleaning system that keeps the surfaces of the dishmachine clean.
Front dress panels protect interior components from damage. Vent cowl collars are adjustable, and 8-inch splash shields on either side of the machine prevent water from getting all over the floor. The doors are insulated to retain heat to keep the water hot and prevent the dish room from becoming any hotter. The stainless steel construction of the machine is durable and resistant to corrosion. Bullet feet are adjustable to accommodate uneven flooring.
The Jackson RackStar 66 conveyor dishmachine can be heated by steam or electricity, depending on which resource is available in your dishroom. When you place an order for this machine you must specify whether you want the 1 or 3 phase option, as well as 208, 230, or 460 voltages. The flow of your kitchen is important when it comes to efficiency, so you have the option of deciding if your machine runs left-to-right or right-to-left. You must also choose whether your machine sanitizes your dishes with chemicals or high-temperature water.
- KaTom will include an onboard booster heater for no charge with the purchase of a high-temp Jackson RACKSTAR44 and RACKSTAR66 warewasher through 2017. This includes both the 40-degree-rise (regularly a $2,500 option) and 70-degree-rise (regularly a $3,000 option) booster heaters.
- Adjustable rinse system
- Wash arms clean themselves so you do not have to
- LED digital control panel
- Maintaining the unit is simple with the large front access
- Prewash section has 3 upper and 1 lower prewash arms
- Stainless steel strainer pans collect food debris in the unit so disposing of it is easier
- Exhaust vent fan control
- 15 kW wash tank heater
- Econo Rinse mode uses 0.35 gal. of water per rack
- Turbo Rinse mode uses 0.52 gal. of water per rack
- 223 racks are cleaned per hour
- Overall Dimensions: 86 in. W x 30 in. D x 641⁄2 in. H
- cETLus listed; NSF and Energy Star certified
- Rainbow Rinse™ provides an excellent rinse action while saving water
- Strong flow of water and heavy agitation provided by the WISR® cleaning system keeps all of the dishmachine surfaces clean
- EnergyGuard™ controls start each cycle as the rack passes through that section to help conserve energy and water
- Processes are fully automatic, including the auto-fill
- Stainless steel wash pump drains by itself
- Strike plate table limit switch can be configured to stop machine when your clean wares dish table is full
- Stainless steel construction is durable and corrosion resistant
- 8-in. splash shields keep water from getting all over the floor
- Insulated doors retain heat to keep the wash water hot and keep heat out of the room
- Frame and legs are constructed of stainless steel
- Front dress panel protects interior components from damage
- Bullet feet are adjustable for uneven flooring
- Prewash section measures 22 in. long
- Vent cowl collars are adjustable
- Conveyor Direction: You have the choice between whether your machine's conveyor belt will run from right-to-left or from left-to-right. Choose based on the setup of your dishroom.
- Phase and Voltage: This machine is available with 208, 230, and 460 volt electrical connections. You must also specify whether it will be connected to 1- or 3-phase power source. Make this choice based on the electrical supply available in your building.
- Steam or Electric Heat: You must specify whether your machine will be heated via electricity or steam. If your facility uses a central steam boiler, then steam heating may be the most cost effective method.
- Sanitization Method: This machine is available in high-temp and low-temp sanitizing versions. You can learn how to choose between these two here.
- Booster Heater Temperature Rise: If you select a high-temperature sanitizing dishmachine, you must specify the temperature rise of the machine's booster heater. 40- and 70-degree-Fahrenheit boosters are available.
- Flanged Feet: This machine is available with flanged feet that allow the equipment to be bolted to the floor.
- Prison Package: You can order this equipment with a prison package that secures hardware and helps prevent inmates from dismantling the machine.
- Side Loader: This dishmachine is available with a 23-inch or 30-inch unhooded side loaded that allows the machine to be installed in a corner of the room and loaded from the side rather than from the end.
RackStar® 66 Dishwasher, conveyor type, high temperature sanitizing, single tank design, 22” pre-wash, approximately (223) racks/hour capacity (0.35 gallons per rack), fully automatic including auto-fill, adjustable conveyor speed, 19-3/4" clearance, digital temperature readout, double-wall insulated doors on front, EnergyGuard™ controls, Dual Rainbow Rinse™ - Econo (0.35 gpr) or Turbo (0.51 gpr), vent fan control, strike plate table limit switch, splash shields, stainless steel construction, adjustable bullet feet, 3 HP pump, 1/4 HP conveyor, cETLus, NSF, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Jackson RACKSTAR66 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Racks per Hour||223|
|Product Type||Dishwashing Equipment & Supplies|