The Jackson DYNATEMP electric, high-temp, door-type dishwasher is constructed of stainless steel for heavy-duty use and resistance to corrosion. Front and side dress panels protect internal components, while the bullet feet are adjustable for uneven flooring. Stainless steel nozzles and triple wash arms provide consistent wash results. Scrap baskets collect food debris to prevent it from clogging up of wash arms, rinse arms, and drains. The 171⁄4-inch door opening can accommodate up totrays as large as 18 -inches trays.
The Self-diagnosing, digital controls on this unit are self-diagnosing and alert the operator of common problems. There is a delime and manual wash switch, and the door switch shuts off the cycle if the door is opened in the middle of a cycle. The entire cycle lasts about 58 seconds, and up to 57 racks can be cleaned per hour. Only 0.69 gallons of water areis used per rack, and the unit accommodates 20-inch-by-20-inch racks.
A The Sani-Sure™ feature ensures water is at a temperature hightemperature is hot enough to effectively sanitize dishes. If water the temperature is not hot high enough when it first comes in, the booster heater provides up to 70 degrees Fahrenheit temperature rise to get water up to the ideal temperature. If the machine is idle, the vent fan turns off. A low water protection feature prevents the unit from overheating if not enough water is in the machinepresent. The Jackson DYNATEMP electric, high-temp dishwasher can be used as a straight through or corner unit and can be converted in the field, but though the corner kit is sold separately.
- 0.69 gal. of water is used per rack
- Normal cycle runs for 58 sec.
- Up to 57 racks can be cleaned per hr.
- Accepts 20-in. x 20-in. racks
- Built-in, 70- degrees F rise booster heater raises the temperature of the water if it does not come in hot enough to properly sanitize dishes
- Sani-Sure feature ensures water is at a high enough temperature to sanitize dishes
- Wash and rinse arms are interchangeable for cleaning
- Auto fill and auto start makes it easy for the operator to initiate the cycle
- Vent fan turns off when the machine is idle
- High-limit thermostat shuts off the unit if temperatures are too high
- Low water protection prevents the unit from overheating if there is not enough water
- Stainless steel pump drains itself
- Single point connection for all utilities
- Convertible from straight through to corner (Ccorner kit sold separately)
- 208 V/60 Hz/3 ph, 1 HP, 10.5 kW, 46.3 A
- Overall Dimensions: 305⁄16 in. W x 291⁄2 in. D x 61 in. H
- cETLus listed; NSF and ENERGY STAR certified
- Stainless steel construction is heavy duty and resists corrosion
- Adjustable Bbullet feet are adjustable forstabilize unit on uneven flooring
- Front and side dress panels protect internal components
- Stainless steel nozzles resist corrosion and help withease cleaning
- Triple wash arms provide consistent and reliable washing results
- Interchangeable scrap baskets collect food scraps waste to prevent it them from clogging the drain, wash arms, and rinse arms
- 171⁄4-in. door opening can accommodate 18-in. trays
- Multi-cycle timer allows enables the operator to keep up with viewthe different cycle times
- Controls are digital for simple useSimplified digital controls
- Door switch shuts the cycle down if the door is opened
- Detergent and rinse additive signal connection fuse box
- Delime/manual wash switch removes hard water deposits
- Digital controls self-diagnose common problems and let alert the operator know of anywhat the issues are
DynaTemp® Dishwasher, door type, 30-5/16"W x 29-1/2"D x 61"H, high temperature sanitizing with built-in booster heater (40-70°F rise), approximately (57) racks/hour, Sani-Sure™ rinse feature, multi-cycle timer, digital controls, 17-1/4" clearance, auto-fill/auto-start, delime/manual wash switch, vent fan control, front & side dress panels, electric tank heater, stainless steel construction, adjustable feet, 1 HP wash pump, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation, ENERGY STAR®, 230v/60/3ph (Corner kit sold separately)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Jackson DYNATEMP SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Racks per Hour||57|
|Door Type||Lift Up|
|Specialty Options||Booster Heater|
|Control Location||Lower Front|