The Jackson DYNATEMP electric high-temp, door-type dishwasher uses 0.69 gallons of water per rack. To ensure water is at the proper temperature to sanitize dishes, there is a Sani-Sure™ feature. This dishmachine has three cycle options, normal, heavy, and extra heavy, providing you with flexibility in your wash cycle. Consistent and reliable washing is provided by the Triple Wash Arms. The wash and rinse arm can be easily removed for cleaning and are interchangeable for convenience. Stainless steel nozzles make sure that cleaning is thorough. The warewasher is controlled by a digital control panel to make operating the unit easy. The Jackson DYNATEMP electric high-temp, door-type dishwasher’s bullet feet are adjustable to allow installation on uneven flooring situations.
- Uses 20 in. x 20 in. racks
- Uses 0.69 gal. of water per rack, up to 39.5 gal. per hr.
- Sani-Sure feature assures rinse water is at the proper temperature for proper sanitizing
- Consistent, reliable washing is provided by the Triple Wash Arm
- Wash and rinse arms are interchangeable and easily remove for cleaning
- Nozzles are made of stainless steel to ensure cleaning is thorough
- Water is heated with a 70 degrees F rise booster heater
- Digital controls make operation easy
- Fan is shut off when the unit is idle with the vent fan control
- Delime/manual wash switch ensure the unit runs properly
- Multi-cycle timer adds flexibility
- Operating the dishmachine is simple with the auto-fill and auto-start
- High limit thermostat helps protect the unit from overheating
- Low water protection alerts the operator when water is low to prevent components from burning out
- Door opens 171⁄4 in. to allow for 18 in. trays
- Self-diagnostics identify common issues and alert the operator
- Bullet feet are adjustable to allow for installation on uneven floors
- 230 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1 HP, 12.9 kW, 83.6 A
- Overall Dimensions: 305⁄16 in. W x 291⁄2 in. D x 61 in. H
- cETLus listed; NSF and ENERGY STAR certified
- Wash temperature reaches 150 degrees F
- Rinse temperature reaches 180 degrees F
- Operates in normal, heavy, and extra heavy cycles
- Normal cycle is completed in 40 sec.
- Heavy cycle is completed in 90 sec.
- Extra heavy cycle is completed in 220 sec.
DynaTemp® Dishwasher, door type, 30-5/16"W x 29-1/2"D x 61"H, high temperature sanitizing with built-in booster heater (40-70°F rise), approximately (57) racks/hour, Sani-Sure™ rinse feature, multi-cycle timer, digital controls, 17-1/4" clearance, auto-fill/auto-start, delime/manual wash switch, vent fan control, front & side dress panels, electric tank heater, stainless steel construction, adjustable feet, 1 HP wash pump, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation, ENERGY STAR®, 230v/60/1ph (Corner kit sold separately)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Jackson DYNATEMP SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet