The Jackson DYNATEMP electric high-temp dishwasher is constructed of stainless steel for heavy duty use and resistance to corrosion. Front and side dress panels protect internal components, while the bullet feet are adjustable for uneven flooring. Stainless steel nozzles and triple wash arms provide consistent wash results. Scrap baskets collect food debris to prevent it from clogging up wash arms, rinse arms, and drains. The 171⁄4-inch door opening can accommodate 18-inch trays.
The digital controls on this unit are self-diagnosing and alert the operator of common problems. There is a delime and manual wash switch, even though the unit has an auto fill and auto start. The door switch shuts off the cycle if the door is opened in the middle of a cycle. The entire cycle lasts about 58 seconds, and up to 57 racks can be cleaned per hour. Each rack uses 0.69 gallons of water, and the unit accommodates 20 inch by 20 inch racks.
A Sani-Sure™ feature ensures water is at a temperature high enough to sanitize dishes. If water is not hot enough when it first comes in, the booster heater provides up to 70 degrees Fahrenheit temperature rise to get water up to temperature. If the machine is idle, the vent fan turns off. Low water protection prevents the unit from overheating if not enough water is in the machine. The Jackson DYNATEMP electric high-temp dishwasher can be used as a straight through or corner unit and can be converted in the field, but the corner kit is sold separately.
- Sani-Sure feature ensures water is at a high enough temperature to sanitize dishes
- Wash and rinse arms are interchangeable for cleaning
- Auto fill and auto start
- Vent fan turns off when the machine is idle
- Wash tank heater is low watt density and electric
- High-limit thermostat shuts off the unit if temperatures are too high
- Low water protection prevents the unit from overheating if there is not enough water
- Stainless steel pump drains itself
- 0.69 gal. of water is used per rack
- Normal cycle runs 58 sec.
- Up to 57 racks can be cleaned per hr.
- Built-in 70 degrees F rise booster heater heats water if it does not come in hot enough to sanitize dishes
- Accepts 20 in. x 20 in. racks
- Single point connection for all utilities
- Convertible from straight through to corner (Corner kit sold separately)
- 208 V/60 Hz/3 ph, 1 HP, 10.5 kW, 46.3 A
- Overall Dimensions: 305⁄16 in. W x 291⁄2 in. D x 61 in. H
- cETLus listed; NSF and ENERGY STAR certified
- Stainless steel construction is heavy duty and resists corrosion
- Bullet feet are adjustable for uneven flooring
- Front and side dress panels protect internal components
- Stainless steel nozzles resist corrosion and help with cleaning
- Triple wash arms provide consistent and reliable washing results
- Interchangeable scrap baskets collect food scraps to prevent it from clogging the drain, wash arms, and rinse arms
- 171⁄4-in. door opening can accommodate 18-in. trays
- Multi-cycle timer
- Controls are digital for easy use
- Door switch shuts the cycle down if the door is opened
- Detergent and rinse additive signal connection fuse box
- Delime/manual wash switch
- Digital controls self-diagnose common problems and let the operator know what the issues are
DynaTemp™ Dishwasher, door type, 30-5/16"W x 33-3/4"D x 61"H, high temperature sanitizing with built-in booster heater (40-70°F rise), approximately (57) racks/hour, Sani-Sure™ rinse feature, multi-cycle timer, digital controls, 17-1/4" clearance, auto-fill/auto-start, delime/manual wash switch, vent fan control, front & side dress panels, electric tank heater, stainless steel construction, adjustable feet, 1 HP wash pump, NSF, cETLus, ENERGY STAR®, 208v/60/3ph (Corner kit sold separately)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Jackson DYNATEMP SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Racks per Hour||57|
|Door Type||Lift Up|
|Specialty Options||Booster Heater|
|Control Location||Lower Front|