Jackson's DELTA 5 underbar rack-type glass washer can wash up to 1,440 glasses an hour. This stainless steel model can be used as both a glass washer and a dishwasher and can accommodate items up to 11 inches high. A dial temperature gauge allows users to keep an eye on water temperatures to ensure appropriate wash and rinse temperatures. The Jackson DELTA 5 also includes a swing-out control box and side control panel for convenient operation and maintenance.
- Washes up to 1,440 glasses per hour
- Can accommodate items up to 11 in. high
- Dial temperature gauge allows operators to keep an eye on wash and rinse temperatures
- Swing-out control box and side control panel provide access to switches and components for easy maintenance
- Washes using a lower rotary wash arm and fixed upper jets
- Powerful 3⁄4-HP wash pump
- Side skirt panel conceals and protects components
- 3-way dispenser for detergent, rinse additive, and sanitizer
- Bullet feet are adjustable for achieving level installation
- 90-second wash cycle
- Air-gap water inlet eliminates the need for a vacuum breaker
- Sustaining heating element maintains 140 degree water for the final rinse
- 115 V/60 hz/1-ph, 16 A
- Overall Dimensions: 241⁄2 in. W x 251⁄4 in. D x 39 in. H
- cULus Listed; NSF and ENERGY STAR Certified
Delta Glass Washer, Underbar Rack Type, low temperature chemical sanitizing, approx 40 racks/hr capacity, 85 second cycle, 25" cabinet, stainless steel construction. Standard shipping for this product is 1 to 2 business days.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Jackson DELTA 5 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Built in Booster||No|
|Go Green||Energy Star|
|Racks per Hour||40|
|Specialty Options||Glass Washer|