Jackson's DELTA 5-E underbar rack-type glass washer can wash up to 1,440 glasses an hour. This stainless steel model can be used as both a glass washer and a dishwasher and can accommodate items up to 11 inches high. A dial temperature gauge allows users to keep an eye on water temperatures to ensure appropriate wash and rinse temperatures. The Jackson DELTA 5-E also includes a swing-out control box and side control panel for convenient operation and maintenance.
This unit was formerly known as the Jackson Delta 5 until it was reengineered in 2014 to make it more efficient. As a result, this unit now qualifies for ENERGY STAR certification, with its lower demands for water and energy.
- Washes up to 1,440 glasses per hour
- Can accommodate items up to 11 in. high
- Dial temperature gauge allows operators to keep an eye on wash and rinse temperatures
- Swing-out control box and side control panel provide access to switches and components for easy maintenance
- Washes using a lower rotary wash arm and fixed upper jets
- Powerful 3⁄4-HP wash pump
- Side skirt panel conceals and protects components
- 3-way dispenser for detergent, rinse additive, and sanitizer
- Bullet feet are adjustable for achieving level installation
- 90-second wash cycle
- Air-gap water inlet eliminates the need for a vacuum breaker
- Sustaining heating element maintains 140 degree water for the final rinse
- 115 V/60 hz/1-ph, 16 A
- Overall Dimensions: 241⁄2 in. W x 251⁄4 in. D x 39 in. H
- cULus Listed; NSF and ENERGY STAR Certified
Delta® Underbar Dish/Glasswasher, door type, 24-1/2"W x 25-1/4"D x 39"H, low temperature chemical sanitizing, approximately (40) racks/hour, (90) second cycle, (3) built-in dispensing pumps, built-in waste accumulator, removable screen, push-button start, gravity drain, adjustable stainless steel bullet feet, stainless steel construction, 1 HP wash pump, 115v/60/1-ph, 16.0 amps, cETLus, NSF, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Jackson DELTA 5-E SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Racks per Hour||40|
|For Use With|
|Specialty Options||Rack Included|
|Glasses per hour||1440|