Featuring a 19-3/4" standard clearance, this low temp conveyor dishwasher can handle anything from utensils to large pots and pans. This single tank low temp conveyor dishwasher by Jackson is a cleaning powerhouse! The WISR cleaning system and the double wall insulated cabinet retains heat, keeping the wash water hot and generating less heat in the dish room. The self cleaning wash arms and fully automatic design of this low temp conveyor dishwasher makes it large self-sufficient, making less work for you overall. The incoming water pressure regulator and digital temperature read out provide maximum functionality for the operator with no guess work. This low temp conveyor dishwasher also features adjustable vent cowl collars and exclusive EnergyGuard controls. The self draining stainless steel wash pump and internally operated drain lever keep this low temp conveyor dishwasher running smoothly. The large front access allows for ease of maintenance. A conveyor drive motor comes standard on the output end of the machine. An inline heater is provided for the wash tank. The Rainbow Rinse arm is arched for all over rinsing and the stainless steel strainer pans keep food debris from clogging the machine. Splash shields prevent slippery messes and the stainless steel frame and legs of this low temp conveyor dishwasher make it easy to clean. This low temp conveyor dishwasher also features exhaust vent fan control, a front dress panel, and adjustable bullet feet.
- Fully automatic, including auto-fill
- Cleans up to 218 racks per hour
- Uses only .32 gallons of water per rack
- WISR Cleaning System uses a deluge of water and heavy agitation to effectively clean the total surface of the wares – the first time!
- Rainbow Rinse features an exclusive arched rinse arm that provides superior rinse action while reducing water usage
- Exclusive EnergyGuard control system cuts idle energy use by allowing the machine to operate only when a rack is being washed or rinsed
- Double-wall insulated cabinet provides quiet operation and low heat radiation to the dish room
- On-board booster available
- PLC controls
- Adjustable vent cowl collars allow flexibility in replacement scenarios
- Large service access at front of machine for ease of maintenance
- Digital temperature readout
- Exhaust vent fan control
- Self-draining stainless steel wash pump
- Internally operated drain lever
- Interchangeable stainless steel scrap baskets can be removed without removing pawl bar
- Large access door for easy cleaning
- Adjustable bullet feet
- Durable 304 stainless steel construction
- NSF, c-ETL-us, ENERGY STAR
Ensure that your dishwasher is set up and functioning properly for optimum performance by taking advantage of a free start up by a local Jackson Service Agent. All New Jackson dish machines qualify for this offer!
Dishwasher, Conveyor Type, low temperature chemical sanitizing, single tank design, with 22" recirculating prewash, adjustable conveyor speed, approximately 218 racks/hour capacity (0.32 gallons per rack), 19-3/4" clearance through machine, stainless steel construction, electric tank heat, prewash section has two upper arms, and one lower arm, vent fan control, vent cowl collar
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Jackson CREW-66CEL SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Racks per Hour||218|