The Jackson Conserver® dishwasher uses low temperature chemical sanitizing to clean up to 74 racks of dishes per hour. The built-in chemical dispenser pumps and low product indicator light make chemical management easy. The washer’s self-draining pump clears out all water between the wash and final rinse cycles, ensuring that no detergent or food scrap is ever left behind.
- Washes 2 racks simultaneously for up to 74 racks per hour
- Uses 1.17 gal. of water for each rack
- 17-1/4 vertical internal clearance accommodates larger wares
- Operators have the choice between 3 cycle lengths: 90-sec., 3-min., or 5-min.
- Scrap screen catches all debris and is removable for easy cleaning
- Wash/rinse arms are made of stainless steel and are easily removable for cleaning
- Wash cycle automatically starts and stops when door is opened or closed
- Self-draining pump ensures no detergent residue left behind for final rinse cycle
- Delimer switch makes removing build-up easy
- Wash/rinse thermometer allows you to ensure proper temperatures are being reached during each cycle
- Detergent, sanitizer, and rinsing agent all dispensed by built-in pumps
- Indicator light alerts you to low product
- 2 drain connection options make installation easy
- 3-in. feet are adjustable to level machine on uneven floors
- 115 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 30 A
- 48-1/2 in. W x 25-in. D x 68-1/2 in. H
- cETLus Listed; NSF, ENERGY STAR Certified
Conserver Dishwasher, Door Type, low temperature chemical sanitizing, straight-thru operation, approximately 74 racks/hour capacity, s/s finish, built-in dispenser pumps and priming switches, built-in scrap accumulator, ENERGY STAR, 115v/60/1, 22.8 amps std.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Jackson CONSERVERXL2 115 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Racks per Hour||74|