Jackson's Avenger LT undercounter dishwasher can clean up to 24 racks of dishes per hour to get them back in your kitchen faster. This stainless steel constructed model uses 1.2 gallons of water per rack and 28.8 gallons of water per hour. There are three built-in chemical pumps and priming switches for detergent, rinse aid and sanitizer.
- Cleans 24 racks of dishes per hour
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Uses 1.2 gallons of water per rack and 28.8 gallons of water per hour
- Automatic pumped drain for floor and wall drain installations
- Simple controls give easy access for operation and service
- Leak-proof labyrinth-type door design
- Stainless steel wash pump with 3/4-HP motor included
- Manual override for extended wash and deliming
- Door switch included to protect operators from hot water and steam
- Comes with one peg and one combination rack
- Timer allows for customized for extended cycle times
- Low product indicator light signals low detergent and sanitizer
- Above-water scrap basket
- Built-in chemical pumps and priming switches for detergent, rinse aid and sanitizer
- Automatic fill and push button start
- 115 V/60 hz/1-ph, 13.2 A
- Overall Dimensions: 24-3/16 in. W x 25-3/8 in. D x 33-5/16 in. H
- cETLus listed, NSF and ENERGY STAR certified
Avenger Dishwasher, Undercounter, low temperature chemical sanitizing approximately 24 racks per hour capacity, 1.2 gallons of water per rack, built in chemical pump, auto fill, cabinet base w/stainless steel finish. Standard shipping for this product is 1 to 2 business days.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Jackson AVENGER LT SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Additional Info||Energy Efficient|