The Jackson Avenger® high-temp undercounter dishwasher features easy-to-understand controls and an automatic fill feature that makes starting each cycle quick and easy. The door’s labyrinth design and the cabinet’s insulation keep steam and noise to a minimum, helping maintain a comfortable working environment in the kitchen or dish room. The undercounter dishwasher can clean as many as 26 racks per hour on its standard cycle time, and a customizable timer allows you to extend cycle times as needed to take care of heavily-soiled wares.
This unit was formerly known as the Jackson Avenger HT until it was reengineered in 2014 to make it more efficient. As a result, this unit now qualifies for ENERGY STAR certification, with its lower demands for water and energy.
- Constructed with durable stainless steel for a long life
- Automatic fill and Sensor Touch™ start means wash cycles start quickly
- Insulated cabinet keeps area quiet and exterior of dishwasher cool during operation
- Labyrinth door design creates a tight seal to prevent steam from escaping
- Door switch turns off wash pump when door is opened
- Cleans as many as 26 racks per hour on a 1-min., 47-sec. cycle
- Customizable timer allows you to extend wash cycle times for heavily-soiled loads
- Uses 0.73 gal. of water per rack
- Extended wash and deliming cycles have a manual override
- The built-in booster heater features Sani-Sure™ to ensure appropriate temperatures are reached for high-temp sanitation
- Each rinse cycle uses fresh water to prevent contamination from wash water
- Built-in chemical pumps and priming switches
- 3⁄4-HP wash pump motor
- Automatic pumped drain allows washer to be connected to either a floor or a wall drain
- Controls are simple and easy to understand
- Control panels are easy to access for servicing
- Comes with one peg and one combination dishrack
- 208 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 38.4 A
- Overall Dimensions: 243⁄16 in. W x 261⁄8 in. D x 335⁄16 in. H
- ETL Sanitation and cETLus Listed; ENERGY STAR Certified
Avenger Dishwasher, undercounter, 24-3/16"W, high temperature sanitizing with built in 70° rise booster heater, approximately (26) racks/hour capacity, (0.73) gals of water per rack, digital & electromechanical components, built in chemical pumps, auto fill, stainless steel wash pump, cabinet finished in stainless steel, 1 HP, ENERGY STAR®, 208v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Jackson AVENGERHT-E SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||AVENGER HT, AVENGER-HT|
Jackson AVENGERHT-E Customer Reviews
Write A Review
Brewing Company said...
"Opened a brewery in April 2015. It is now a mere 4 months later and this dishwasher has given us trouble from day one. The output fittings disin..."
"Opened a brewery in April 2015. It is now a mere 4 months later and this dishwasher has given us trouble from day one. The output fittings disintegrated after about a week and had to be replaced by us. The input fittings disintegrated a few weeks later. And now the float switch is faulty. Jackson has not been helpful at all."