The Jackson AJX-80 conveyor dishwasher boasts a spacious 25-inch chamber clearance which accommodates larger wares such as sheet pans and large mixing bowls. There are 8-inch splash shields on both sides of the machine that prevent water from getting all over the floor. Bullet feet are adjustable for uneven flooring, and the stainless steel construction is durable and corrosion resistant.
Fully automatic and including auto-fill, this dishwasher makes high volume ware washing simple. The powerful 36-inch pre-wash section utilizes specially designed upper and lower arms for excellent pre-scrapping of dirty wares. Stainless steel strainer pans in the sections collect food debris so cleaning it out is easier and to prevent particles from being recirculated over dishes. The drain lever is operated externally for your safety.
The Adjust-A-Peak™ adjustable conveyor speed allows the operator to extend a wash time and rinse contact for heavy soil conditions without impeding energy efficiency. The exclusive EnergyGuard™ control system cuts idle energy use and lowers chemical usage by operating each section of the machine only when a rack is being washed or rinsed. The quiet self-draining stainless steel wash pump delivers maximum performance while keeping noise to a minimum.
The Jackson AJX-80 conveyor dishwasher can be ordered in a high-temp or a chemical sanitizing version. The high-temp model cleans 225 racks per hour and uses only 0.68 of a gallon of water per rack. With chemicals, you can clean and sanitize up to 209 racks per hour and use 0.78 of a gallon of water for each rack. You can specify for your machine to run from left-to-right or right-to-left; it can also be heated with electricity or with steam. Your options for electrical power include 208, 230, or 460 voltage and 1 or 3 phase electricity.
- Processes are fully automatic, including auto-fill
- Controls are electromechanical
- Speed of the conveyor can be manually controlled with the Adjust-A-Peak feature so racks can spend more time in each section for more cleaning power
- Stainless steel wash pump drains itself
- Stainless steel scrap baskets collect food particles so disposing of them is easier and to prevent recirculation over dishes
- Drain lever is operated externally for safety
- Exhaust vent fan control
- 18 kW wash tank heater
- 8-in. splash shields on both ends of the unit prevent water from getting all over the floor
- 36-in. prewash section has 3 upper and 2 lower arms
- 0.68 gal. of water used per rack with high-temp sanitation
- 0.78 gal. of water used per rack with chemical sanitation
- 225 racks washed per hour with high-temp sanitation
- 209 racks washed per hour with chemical sanitation
- Overall Dimensions: 951⁄4 in. W x 31 in. D x 751⁄2 in. H
- cETLus listed; NSF certified
- Stainless steel construction is durable and corrosion and damage resistant
- 18-in. separation between the wash and rinse sections for an ideal clean
- 25-in. clearance throughout the unit lets you easily wash mixing bowls, trays, pans, and more
- 18-in. separation between the wash and rinse section for an ideal clean
- Front dress panel hides internal components and protects them from damage
- Bullet feet are adjustable for uneven flooring
- Frame and legs are made from stainless steel
- Electric or Steam Heat: You must choose how your dishmachine will be heated: electric or steam.
- Sanitation Method: The dishmachine will need to sanitize dishes through chemical sanitation or high-temperature water. Learn more about these here.
- Booster Heater: When you choose to sanitize dishes with high-temperature water, you may need a booster heater to ensure the incoming water is hot enough. A traditional booster heater uses electric elements to heat water, whereas a steam booster heater uses an external steam source.
- Direction of Operation: You must choose which direction you want the machine to flow: left to right or right to left.
- Voltage and Phase: You must specify what voltage and phase you need your dishmachine to be so it can be used in your building. This unit comes in 208, 230, or 460 voltages and can have a 1 or 3 phase connection.
- Sideloader: The dishmachine can be made in the factory to sit in a corner and be loaded from the front instead of on the end. The loader can be hooded or unhooded and comes in 23 or 30 inches.
- 1⁄2 in. Pressure Regulator: Consistent water pressure is essential if you want consistent results in your sanitation of dishes.
- Flanged Feet: Keep your dishmachine in place with flanged feet that can be used to bolt the unit to the floor.
- Blower Dryer: Quickly dry dishes off while they are still in the dishmachine with a blower dryer section.
- Vent Cowl Collars: A set of vent cowl collars connect the dishmachine to a steam exhaust system.
- Prison Package: If you are ordering for a correctional facility, you should get the prison package where all components and hardware are specially attached so they cannot be taken off with hands.
- Drain Quench System: Water should be less than 140 degrees Fahrenheit when drained from the machine. Ensure your pipes stay undamaged with the drain quench system that lowers the temperature of water before it drains from the unit.
- Scaltrol: Internal components are protected from scale buildup with the Scaltrol system.
- Water Hammer Arrestor: Components will be protected from sudden water surges with the water hammer arrestor that is built into water lines.
- Table Limit Switch: Less energy and water will be consumed if you choose to add a table limit switch to the clean rack receiving table. This tool shuts off the dishmachine when the table becomes full.
- Dish Racks: Purchase racks for flatware, sheet pans, plates, and glassware so they are properly secured before running through the dishmachine. You can pick between combination, compartment, peg, and sheet pan racks. If you want the compartment racks, they come in various heights.
Dishwasher, conveyor type, high temperature sanitizing, single tank design, with 36" recirculating prewash, approximately (225) racks/hour capacity (0.68 gallons per rack), 25"H clearance through machine, stainless steel construction, electric tank heat, prewash section has (3) upper arms, & (2) lower arms, vent fan control, cETLus, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Jackson AJX-80 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Racks per Hour||225|