The Jackson AJX-76 conveyor dishmachine has stainless steel scrap baskets that collect food debris during the cycles so it is not recirculated onto other dishes. Front dress panels protect interior components from damage. The drain lever is operated on the exterior of the unit for your safety. The controls on this unit are electromechanical. An exhaust vent fan control lets you release steam as needed.
The stainless steel construction of the dishwasher is durable and resists corrosion and minor damages. For uneven flooring, the bullet feet are adjustable. Splash shields on both ends of the machine keep water from splashing all over the floor and other surfaces. There is an 18-inch separation between the wash and rinse cycles for an ideal clean. A 25-inch clearance throughout the unit lets you easily wash mixing bowls, pans, trays, and more.
The stainless steel wash pump cleans itself for your convenience. All of the processes in the machine are automatic, including the auto-fill. EnergyGuard™ control starts each cycle as racks pass through each section to help save energy and water. The Adjust-A-Peak feature lets you manually control how fast the conveyor runs; you can slow it down so the racks spend more time in each section if food is baked on.
Customizing the machines in certain aspects helps you with the efficiency in your kitchen. When you order, you can specify whether you want your machine to work from left-to-right or from right-to-left. You can also choose whether you want your dishes sanitized with high-temperature water or chemicals; with high-temperature water, you use 0.68 of a gallon of water for each rack or 0.78 of a gallon of water with chemicals. Available voltages and 208, 230, or 460, and phase configurations include 1 or 3. The Jackson AJX-76 conveyor dishmachine can be heated by electricity or steam.
- Controls are electromechanical for simple dependability
- Stainless steel scrap baskets collect food debris so disposing of it is easier
- Front dress panel prevents interior components from becoming damaged
- Drain lever is operated on the exterior for safety
- Exhaust vent fan control
- 18 kW wash tank heater
- High-temp sanitizing machines use 0.68 gal. of water for each rack and clean 225 racks per hour
- Low-temp sanitizing machines use 0.78 gal. of water and clean 209 racks per hour
- Overall Dimensions: 911⁄4 in. W x 31 in. D x 751⁄2 in. H
- cETLus listed; NSF certified
- Stainless steel construction is durable and corrosion resistant
- 18-in. separation between the wash and rinse sections
- 25-in. clearance throughout the machine lets you easily wash sheet pans, mixing bowls, trays, and more
- 8-in. splash shields on both sides of the unit prevent water from getting all over the floor
- Bullet feet are adjustable for uneven floors
- Energy and water are saved with the EnergyGuard™ controls since the cycles do not start until the rack passes through each section
- Processes are fully automatic, including the auto-fill
- Conveyor speed is manually controlled with the Adjust-A-Peak™ feature so racks can spend more time in each section for a full clean
- Stainless steel wash pump is self-cleaning
- Electric or Steam Heat: Specify if you need your dishmachine to be electric or steam heated.
- Sanitation Method: Choose what sanitation method your dishmachine will use to clean the dishes: high-temperature or chemical. You can learn more about these options here.
- Booster Heater: If you opt to use high-temperature water to clean your dishes, you will need a booster heater to ensure water is hot enough to sanitize. With the regular booster heater, electric elements are used to heat the water; you decide between 40- or 70- degree Fahrenheit rises. With a steam booster heater, an external steam source heats the water.
- Direction of Operation: Based on your dishroom or work space flow, you can specify if you want your dishmachine to run right to left or left to right.
- Voltage and Phase: You need to pick the voltage and phase that are set up in your building. This dishmachine can be ordered in 208, 230, or 460 volt electrical connection with a 1 or 3 phase connection. If you are unsure what voltage or phase you need, consult an electrician or the maintenance department in your building.
- Sideloader: Dishes can be loaded in the unit through the side of the dishmachine if you decide to have it built on. It can be 23 or 30 inches and hooded or unhooded.
- 1⁄2 in. Pressure Regulator: If you want consistent water pressure so your dishmachine runs properly, you need to add the 1⁄2 inch pressure regulator.
- Flanged Feet: Your dishmachine will be sturdy and stay in place if you bolt it to the floor with flanged feet.
- Blower Dryer: Dishes can be quickly dried with a blower dryer section.
- Vent Cowl Collars: Easily connect your unit to a steam exhaust system with the two vent cowl collars.
- Correctional Package: Prisons can prevent inmates from disassembling parts from the machine with the prison package. Components and hardware are put on the unit with special tools to ensure they cannot be taken off by hand.
- Drain Quench System: Prevent damage to your water pipes with the drain quench system that decreases water's temperature to less than 140 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Scaltrol: Scaltrol is a special system that protects internal components that come into contact with water from scale buildup.
- Water Hammer Arrestor: When the water valves open, you do not want sudden surges of water to damage internal components; the water hammer arrestor prevents this from happening.
- Table Limit Switch: A clean rack receiving table would have the table limit switch installed on it to stop the dishmachine when this table is full to prevent damage and excess consumption of water and energy.
- Dish Racks: It is essential to have racks for dishes to go through the machine on. You can choose between a combination, peg, sheet pan, and compartment rack. The 36-compartment racks come in heights of 41⁄8 inches, 55⁄8 inches, or 7 inches.
Dishwasher, conveyor type, high temperature sanitizing, single tank design, with 22" recirculating prewash, approximately (225) racks/hour capacity (0.68 gallons per rack), 25"H clearance through machine, stainless steel construction, electric tank heat, prewash section has (2) upper arms, & (1) lower arm, vent fan control, cETLus, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Jackson AJX-76 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Racks per Hour||225|