The Jackson AJ-86 conveyor dishwasher uses high-temperature water from 180 to 195 degrees Fahrenheit to sanitize your dishes and glasses. In addition to sanitizing, this high-temp system dissolves grease and other stubborn residues, reduces drying time, leaves no chemical taste, and does not damage metals. An incoming water pressure regulator controls the pressure of the water that is pumped into the machine.
Racks are effortlessly moved through the compartments with the stainless steel pawl bar that is mounted in the center. The pawl will not interfere with the different cycles and is run by a 1⁄4-horsepower motor. The conveyor drive unit is mounted on the front of the machine on the left and is enclosed in a stainless steel cover.
Up to 287 racks can be washed per hour. A patented feature, called Adjust-A-Peak™, allows operators control over how fast the conveyor system runs. If dishes are heavily soiled, the machine can be programmed to run slowly and let the racks go through each cycle for a longer amount of time, ensuring they will be fully cleaned. Each rack uses 0.77 of a gallon of water to be cleaned.
The stainless steel construction of the dishmachine is durable and corrosion resistant. Its frame is made from 2-inch-thick, formed, stainless steel tubing. Each tank is formed and welded with 16 gauge #2B finish. The chamber has a 25-inch clearance, one of the biggest in the industry, so it can accommodate sheet pans and other large utensils. Water is kept from spilling onto the floor with 8-inch vent cowls and splash shields.
In the prewash cycle, dishes are rinsed with three arms to get rid of heavy soil and send it to the scrap basket that is mounted on the front of the unit. Water is recirculated from the previous wash cycle through the manifolds. The water is pushed through two upper arms and one lower arm to ensure your dishes are cleaned of heavy food scraps.
Recirculated water from the previous power rinse cycle filled with detergent covers dishes in the wash cycle to clean off remaining food waste. The water is sent through upper and lower wash arms. The 2 horsepower, fan-cooled motor is kept from overheating with thermal overload protection and is lubricated with greased ball bearings.
The power rinse section has a durable, stainless steel pump and has a 15.4 gallon tank capacity. Recirculated water from the previous final rinse cycle is pumped through the upper and lower wash arms. The two horsepower, fan-cooled, enclosed power rinse motor has thermal overload protection to keep it from overheating and is permanently lubricated with packed ball bearings.
The final rinse cycle uses fresh water to powerfully rinse off dishes and remaining soap. High-temperature water is used to sanitize your dishes in this cycle. Upper and lower final rinse arms on the output end have fan jet nozzles to ensure everything is off of your dishes and they are fully sanitized.
When you order this equipment, you will need to make several decisions regarding how your machine is built so you get the equipment that will accommodate all your needs. You can decide whether you want it to be heated with electricity, with steam, or with natural or propane gas. The Jackson AJ-86 conveyor dishwasher can be made to run left-to-right or right-to-left depending on your kitchen set up. 208, 230, and 460 voltages are offered, along with 1 or 3 phase connections.
- High-temp sanitizing water helps dissolve grease, reduces drying time, and leaves no chemical taste
- Incoming water pressure regulator helps achieve consistent results
- 110-195 degrees F temperature range
- All controls are electromechanical, meaning no solid state controls are used
- Self-draining for convenience
- Racks move through the machine with a center-mounted, stainless steel pawl bar
- Pawls will not interfere with any cycles and is driven by a 1⁄4-HP motor
- Levers on the front panel control the valves that drain the machine
- Sealed, dial-type thermometers for each cycle's temperature
- Scrap basket mounted on the front of the unit collects food debris and easily removes so you can dispose of it
- Overall Dimensions: 102 in. L x 25 in. W x 751⁄2 in. H
- cETLus listed and NSF certified
- Adjust-A-Peak™ lets you manually adjust the speed of the conveyor system from 144 to 287 racks per hour
- Heavily soiled dishes will come out cleaner if the conveyor is slowed down because the rack will be in each cycle longer
- EnergyGuard™ energizes each phase only when a rack is on the belt
- Each fill line is controlled by its vacuum breaker assembly and solenoid valve
- Overflow system skims the surface of each cycle's rinse tank
- Washes up to 287 racks per hour
- Washes up to 7,175 dishes per hour
- Washes up to 7,175 glasses per hour
- Uses .77 gal. of water per rack high-temp sanitizing rinse
- Stainless steel construction is durable and corrosion resistant
- Frame is constructed from stainless steel tubing that is 2-in. dia. and saddle-welded for extra strength
- Adjustable stainless steel feet
- All the tanks are formed and welded 16 gauge #2B finish
- Stainless steel control box on the top of the machine is easy to reach
- Chamber has 25-in. clearance, accommodating larger utensils
- Flexible curtain strips at the end of the vent cowls, machine ends, and between each cycle
- 8-in. vent cowls and splash shields on both ends
- Stainless steel pump resists corrosion
- Prewash water recirculates from the prewash tank through manifolds and arm system at 120 GPM
- 1 HP, enclosed, fan-cooled prewash motor is lubricated with packed ball bearings and has thermal overload protection to prevent it from overheating
- Tanks have a 16 gal. capacity
- Recirculating water through 2 upper and 1 lower arms removes heavy soil and pushes it in a scrap basket
- 15.4 gal. capacity tank
- Heavy duty, stainless steel pump
- Detergent wash section has 270 GPM of 150 degree F water that is pumped over rack to get rid of food waste
- 2 HP, enclosed, fan-cooled wash motor is prevented from overheating with the thermal overload protection and is lubricated permanently with packed ball bearings
- Wash water recirculates from the wash tank through the arm system and manifolds at 270 GPM
- Detergent-filled water is pushed through upper and lower wash arms that automatically turn on when a rack comes through
Power Rinse Cycle
- 15.4-gal. capacity tank
- Stainless steel pump is durable
- Power rinse section uses 160 degrees F water at 270 GPM over the rack
- 2-HP, fan-cooled, enclosed power rinse motor will not overheat since it has thermal overload protection and is permanently lubricated with packed ball bearings
- Final rinse water is recirculated through upper and lower wash arms
Final Rinse Cycle
- 3.7 GPM rinse flow rate
- Fresh-water final rinse spray system removes leftover detergent and sanitizes dishes and glasses
- Upper and lower final rinse arms on the output end have fan jet nozzles
- Steam, Electric, or Gas Heat: You must choose whether your machine will be heated via electricity, gas, or steam. If your facility has access to steam heat from a central boiler, steam may be the most cost effective method.
- Conveyor Direction: You must choose whether your machine's conveyor belt will run from right-to-left or from left-to-right. Choose the one that will be most convenient to your dishroom workflow.
- Phase and Voltage: You must choose whether your machine will connect to a 208, 230, or 460 volt electrical connection. You may also need to choose whether it will connect to a 1- or 3-phase power source. Make this choice based on the electrical supply available in your building.
- Table Limit Switch: A table limit switch is available on the machine. This component connects to a clean dishtable at the receiving end of the machine and shuts the machine off when the table reaches its capacity to conserve resourced and prevent damage to the machine.
- Vent Cowl Collar: This machine is available with a factory installed 4 in. x 16 in. x 7 in. vent cowl collars, making it simpler to connect the machine to a steam exhaust system.
- Water Hammer Arrestor: You may choose to have this machine built with a water hammer arrestor installed in the incoming water supply line. This feature will protect internal components from damage in the event of a water pressure surge.
- Sideloader: This dishmachine is available with a sideloader. This component allows the machine to be installed in a corner and loaded at a 90-degree angle instead of from an end.
- Automatic Exhaust Fan Controls: You can order this machine with automatic exhaust fan controls that turn the fan on when the machine is running and off when it is not.
- Flanged Feet: Flanged feet allow this machine to be bolted to the floor for safe, secure installation.
Dishwasher, conveyor type, adjustable conveyor speed, approximately (287) racks/hour high temperature sanitizing rinse, (2) tank design (wash/power rinse) with 22" recirculating prewash, 25"H clearance through machine, stainless steel construction, electric tank heat, 8" vent cowls/splash shield, vent fan control, cETLus, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Jackson AJ-86 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Racks per Hour||287|