The Jackson AJ-100 conveyor dishwasher is made from durable, corrosion-resistant stainless steel. The frame is constructed of 2-inch-thick, formed, stainless steel tubing that is saddle-welded for extra strength, and the feet are adjustable. Each tank is formed and welded with 16-gauge #2B finish, and with a 25-inch clearance, larger utensils can easily be run through the machine. There are flexible curtain strips at the end of the vent cowls, machine ends, and between each cycle to help contain water.
Since this dishmachine uses water heated to high temperatures to sanitize dishes, grease residues are cleaned off, chemical tastes are prevented, drying time is reduced, and metals are not damaged. A maximum of 287 racks can be washed per hour, and 0.77 gallon is used for each rack. The Adjust-A-Peak™ feature lets operators control the speed of the conveyor so it can be increased or decreased. If a rack is heavily soiled, the speed can be turned down so it stays in each cycle longer to ensure a full clean.
Electromechanical controls are used, and a control box is mounted on the top of the machine for easy access. The incoming water pressure regulator controls how fast the water comes into the machine. Lever drains are operated externally. The overflow system skims the surface of each cycle's tank to ensure water will not overflow.
Three rinse arms wash away heavy food waste in the prewash cycle that is sent to a scrap basket that is mounted on the front of the unit. Water is recirculated from the previous wash cycle through the upper and lower wash arms to spray on the racks. The enclosed, 1-horsepower, fan-cooled motor will not overheat thanks to the thermal overload protection.
Detergent-filled water helps clean most of the caked-on food off. This water is reused from the previous power rinse cycle and is sent through the manifolds before being pushed into the upper and lower wash arms. The arms easily remove for cleaning and replacing. The 2-horsepower motor is cooled with a fan and is lubricated with greased ball bearings.
In the power rinse cycle, water from the previous final rinse cycle is used to clean off detergent and remaining waste through the upper and lower rinse arms. The arms easily remove for cleaning and replacing. Large stainless steel strainer pans are in this section to catch previously-missed food scraps. Fresh water is used in the final rinse cycle to ensure your dishes are fully cleaned. High-temperature water is used to sanitize your dishes after being pumped through upper and lower rinse arms.
Electrical power options for your Jackson AJ-100 conveyor dishwasher include 208, 230, and 460 voltages and 1 or 3 phase connections. The machine can be heated by electricity, steam, propane, or natural gas. To best suit your kitchen flow, this machine can be made to run left-to-right or right-to-left. You must specify which of these options you prefer when you order your machine.
- Using high temperatures to sanitize dishes eliminates greases, prevents chemicals tastes, reduces drying time, and will not damage metals
- Incoming water pressure regulator
- 110-195 degrees F temperature range
- Electromechanical controls are used
- Convenient self-draining pumps in the prewash, wash, and rinse cycles
- Lever drains are operated on the exterior
- Stainless steel pawl bar is mounted in the center of the machine and pushes racks through
- 1⁄4-HP motor controls pawl
- Pawl will not interfere with any cycles
- Drain valves are controlled by levers on the front of the machine
- Each section has its own sealed, dial-type thermometer
- Scrap basket is mounted on the front of the unit to collect food debris
- Overall Dimensions: 102 in. L x 25 in. W x 751⁄2 in. H
- cETLus listed and NSF certified
- Adjust-A-Peak™ lets you manually control the speed of the conveyor belt so you can clean 144-278 racks per hour
- Conveyor can be slowed down for heavily soiled dishes since the rack will be in each cycle for longer
- Energy Guard energizes each phase when a rack is on the conveyor belt
- Vacuum breaker assembly and solenoid valve in each cycle controls the fill line
- Overflow system skims the surface of each cycle's rinse tank
- Washes a maximum of 287 racks per hour
- Washes up to 7,175 dishes per hour
- Washes up to 7,175 glasses per hour
- Uses 0.77 gal. of water per rack high-temp sanitizing rinse
- Corrosion-resistant, durable, stainless steel construction
- Formed stainless steel, 2-in.-thick tubing makes up the frame
- Adjustable stainless steel feet
- All the tanks are formed and welded with 16-gauge, #2B finish
- Control box made from stainless steel sits on the top of the machine for convenience
- 25-in. clearance of the chamber lets you wash larger utensils easily
- Flexible curtain strips at the end of the vent cowls, machine ends, and between each cycle
- 8-in. vent cowls and splash shields on both ends
- Corrosion-resistant, stainless steel pump
- Water is recirculated from the previous main wash cycle into the upper and lower wash arms
- 1-HP, fan-cooled prewash motor is enclosed and is protected from overheating by the thermal overload protection
- Uses 120 GPM of 110-140 degrees F water over the rack to prepare for wash
- Heavy duty pump is stainless steel
- Food waste is cleaned off with 270 GPM of 150 degrees F water that is mixed with detergent
- 2 HP, enclosed, fan-cooled wash motor is lubricated permanently with packed ball bearings
- Wash water recirculates from the wash tank through the arm system and manifolds at 270 GPM
Power Rinse Cycle
- Durable stainless steel pump
- 160 degrees F water at 270 GPM rinses over the rack to clean off detergent and leftover waste
- 2-HP motor will not overheat because it is fan-cooled and enclosed with thermal overload protection and permanently lubricated with packed ball bearings
Final Rinse Cycle
- 3.7 GPM rinse flow rate
- Leftover detergent is removed and fresh water sanitizes dishes and glasses
- Upper and lower final rinse arms on the output end have fan jet nozzles
- Steam or Electric Heat: This machine is available with an onboard wash tank heater or with a steam connection. You must specify your preference when you order.
- Conveyor Direction: You must choose whether your machine's conveyor belt will run from right-to-left or from left-to-right. Your dish room setup will determine which is the better choice.
- Phase and Voltage: This machine is available with a 208, 230, or 460 volt electrical connection. You may also need to choose whether it will connect to a 1- or 3-phase power source. If you do not know which of the options to specify, consult an electrician or your building's maintenance department.
- Booster Heater Temperature Rise: As a machine that sanitizes wares using high-temperature water rather than chemicals, the AJ-100 ships with an external booster heater. You must specify whether you need your heater to provide a 40- or a 70-degree-Fahrenheit rise. Choose the one that will heat the machine's incoming hot water to at least 180 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Table Limit Switch: A factory installed table limit switch is available with this machine. This switch mounts to your receiving dishtable and stops the machine when the table is full.
- Vent Cowl Collars: Factory installed vent cowl collars are available on this machine that measure 4 in x 16 in. x 7 in. These components make it easy to connect the dishmachine to a steam exhaust system.
- Sideloader: This machine is available with factory-installed sideloader that allows the equipment to be installed in a corner and loaded from a 90-degree angle. This setup can help save space in dishrooms.
- Exhaust Vent Fan Control: You may specify that this machine be built with an automatic exhaust fan control that will automatically turn the fan on when the machine is running and off when it is not.
- Flanged Feet: Flanged feet allow this dishmachine to be bolted to the floor.
Dishwasher, conveyor type, adjustable conveyor speed, approximately (287) racks/hour high temperature sanitizing rinse, (2) tank design (wash/power rinse) with 36" recirculating prewash, 25"H clearance through machine, stainless steel construction, electric tank heat, 8" vent cowls/splash shield, vent fan control, cETLus, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Jackson AJ-100 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Racks per Hour||287|