The New Age 98736 dolly is designed to hold and transport 60-quart mixing bowls. Constructed of aluminum, the dolly is durable for commercial applications and resists corrosion. The bowls are supported by four legs made from 11⁄2-inch square tubing. A 1⁄4 inch by 3 inch strap measures 181⁄4 inches in diameter and holds the mixing bowl in place. Four 5-inch swivel casters give the New Age 98736 dolly full mobility, allowing heavy mixing bowls to be transported easily.
- Makes transporting heavy mixing bowls simple
- Accommodates a 60-qt. mixing bowl (not included)
- Aluminum construction offers durability and resistance to corrosion
- Frame is constructed from 11⁄2-in. square tube
- 4 legs are made from 11⁄2-in. square tubing
- Bowl is held in place by a 1⁄4-in. x 3 in. strap
- (4) 5-in. swivel casters for mobility
- Ring Diameter: 181⁄4 in. dia.
- Overall Dimensions: 243⁄4 in. W x 243⁄4 in. D x 303⁄8 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Mixing Bowl Dolly, 24-3/4" x 24-3/4" x 30-3/8"H, aluminum construction, accommodates (60) quart bowl, 18-1/4" ring diameter, (2) swivel (#C450) & (2) swivel/brake (#C455) casters, NSF (does not include mixing bowl)
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
New Age 98736 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Levels||1|