The New Age 2029 stationary dunnage rack keeps product organized while elevating it off floors to maintain sanitation. It measures 24 inches wide by 18 inches deep by 12 inches tall. To stand up to commercial use and resist corrosion, the dunnage rack is constructed of fully-welded aluminum. The legs are permanently sealed to the New Age 2029 stationary dunnage rack with welded aluminum caps. The unit has a 3,200-pound capacity.
- Keeps product organized and elevated off floors
- Accommodates up to 3,200 lbs.
- Fully-welded aluminum construction is durable and resistant to corrosion
- 1.5 in. x 1.75 in. x 0.070 in. wall tubing is used to construct the framework
- Welded aluminum caps permanently seal the legs to the rack
- Overall Dimensions: 24 in. W x 18 in. x D x 12 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Dunnage Rack, 24"W x 18"D x 12"H, all welded aluminum construction, 1-1/2" x 1-3/4" x 0.070 tubing, welded aluminum caps on feet, weight capacity 3200 lbs., NSF
New Age 2029 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Storage & Transport|