The New Age 1620 milk crate dolly can hold and transport eight 13-inch by 13-inch milk crates from trucks to your walk-in or milk cooler. Since the unit will be used heavily, it is constructed of 11⁄4 inch by 11⁄2 inch by 0.07 inch wall tubing. This tubing forms a frame that measures 133⁄4 inches wide by 281⁄4 inches long by 9 inches high. A 15⁄16-inch leg runs along each side of the dolly to hold the crates in place. The New Age 1620 milk crate dolly is easy to transport since it comes with four 5-inch swivel casters.
- Designed to hold and transport (8) 13 in. x 13 in. milk crates
- 11⁄4 in. x 11⁄2 in. x 0.070 in. wall tubing makes up the frame, providing structural stability
- 15⁄16-in. leg holds crates in place
- (4) 5-in. swivel platform casters
- Overall Dimensions: 133⁄4 in. W x 281⁄4 in. L x 9 in. H
- Made in the U.S.
Milk Crate Dolly, open frame, 13-3/4"W x 9"H x 28-1/4"D, 2 stack, (8) 13" x 13" crate capacity, (4) 5" swivel platform casters
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
New Age 1620 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Levels||1|