The Paderno A49828AP replacement pin is made to be used with a four-blade spiralizer to help the user make accordion cuts with fruits or vegetables. The pin pierces the product on one end until the needle comes through the other end so that a wooden skewer can be run through the vegetable. When the crank is turned, the slicer leaves accordion cuts in the produce.
- Should be used with the spiralizer’s straight blade to make accordion cuts
- Compatible with fruits and vegetables that have solid flesh
- Not compatible with tomatoes and other delicate produce
- Stainless steel is corrosion and bend resistant
- Compatible with the A4982800 four-blade spiral slicer
Replacement pin for 4-blade spiralizer, stainless
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
World Cuisine A49828AP Specifications
|Product Type||Food Prep Equipment|
|Product||Parts & Accessories|