The Paderno A4982801 handheld spiralizer is designed for garnishes and light meals in small-volume operations. It comes with a flat blade for ribbons or spiral cuts and a julienne blade for noodles and continuous strands. The spiked cover pierces into vegetables, holding onto them while the user presses it through the blade. Made of stainless steel, the blades are strong and resistant to rusting, and the other ABS plastic components are corrosion resistant. These pieces are all dishwasher safe and can be assembled together for organized storage.
- Compact design is ideal for small meals and garnishes
- Flat blade produces 7⁄8-in. ribbons and spiral cuts
- Julienne blade produces 1⁄4-in. noodles and continuous strands
- Spiked cover doubles as a pusher that pierces the product so that users can slide it through the blades
- Stainless steel blade construction resists corrosion and bending
- BPA-free ABS plastic base and cover construction
- All components can be locked together and stored to prevent them from being misplaced
- Dishwasher safe
- Overall dimensions: 31⁄2 in. dia. x 41⁄2 in. H
Spiralizer Vegetable Slicer, manual, table top, 3-1/2"W x 4-5/8"H, (2) stainless steel blades: 1/8" flat blade for ribbon & spiral cuts & 1/4" julienne blade for noodles and strands, spiked cover, dishwasher safe, BPA-free, ABS plastic
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
World Cuisine A4982801 Specifications
|Type||Fruit & Vegetable Tools|
|Product Type||Kitchen Tools & Supplies|