The Paderno spiralizer comes with four stainless steel blades that are easily changed out and stored in the compact base. The lever can be turned around to accommodate left- and right-handed users. All parts of the Paderno Spiralizer disassemble easily for cleaning.
- Comes with 4 stainless steel blades with openings of 3/32-in., 1/8-in., 1/4-in., and a 1/8-in. straight blade
- Comes with pin to create accordion cuts up to 6-1/8 in. long
- Compact base stores blades that are not in use
- Extra-wide blade plates with oversized tabs makes changing blades easy
- The pronged wheel has teeth that are wide and long to grip vegetables more securely
- Core produced is only 1/8-in., resulting in less waste
- Lever is adaptable to left- and right-handed users
- Features a clear cover that can catch vegetables as they come through the blade
- Wide suction feet holds equipment in place
- Easily disassembled for storage and cleaning
- Made with BPA-free plastic
- Overall Dimensions: 9.38-in. L x 5.63-in. W x 5.63-in. H
Paderno Spiralizer Pro, spiral vegetable slicer, manual, 4-blade, enclosed base houses extra blades when not in use, pusher lever can be turned to accommodate both right-handed and left-handed users, clear cover, suction feet, BPA free, 9.38"L x 5.63"W x 10.88"H O.A., four sets of stainless steel blades: 3/32", 1/8", 1/4" and 1/8" straight blade for ribbon cuts, 6-1/8"L pin for accordion cuts
World Cuisine A4982800 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Material||Stainless / ABS|
|Type||Fruit & Vegetable Tools|
World Cuisine A4982800 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"The spiraliser does everything that it is said to do and does it well. It is great to handle and use and provides a whole new world of presenting..."
"I've given this product numerous chances, with no results at all. It's flimsy, the vegetable does not stay on the mechanism and after twenty minu..."
"The spiraliser does everything that it is said to do and does it well. It is great to handle and use and provides a whole new world of presenting food."
"I've given this product numerous chances, with no results at all. It's flimsy, the vegetable does not stay on the mechanism and after twenty minutes the results are nothing but frustrating and no vegetable is spiralized. Very disappointing."