Heavier than aluminum and stainless steel, the Paderno A4172526 crepe pan is constructed of durable, bend-resistant carbon steel. Its thickness enables users to preheat for long periods, so crepes cook and form quickly, and this thickness also ensures heat distribution is uniform to cook crepes evenly. Its flat handle is made of iron and riveted to the side for strength.
- Polished carbon steel resists warping and bending
- Thickness enables long preheating to create a hot surface
- Uniform heat distribution ensures crepes are evenly cooked
- Flat iron handle is riveted to the side
- Overall dimensions: 101⁄4 in. dia. x 5⁄8 in. H
Crepe Pan, heavy duty, 10-1/4" dia., 1/8" thick, polished carbon steel, flat iron handle affixed with rivets
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
World Cuisine A4172526 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet