The Paderno 47885-02 ice carving chisel has a V-shaped blade that enables users to add details to ice sculptures. Its forged blade provides a lasting edge, and the stainless steel construction resists corrosion and dents. To create a safe, secure grip, the chisel's handle is made of beech wood with ribs.
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel blade
- Forged blade dulls slowly
- Blade has a V design for carving details
- Handle is beech wood to provide comfort with a traditional look
- Gripping groves in the handle
- Blade dimensions: 11⁄2 in. x 13⁄8 in.
- 121⁄2-in. overall length
Ice Carving Chisel, 12-1/2" L, tempered, forged stainless blade, beech wood handle
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
World Cuisine 47885-02 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Style||Ice Carving Tools|
|Type||Specialty Knives & Shears|
|Product Type||Kitchen Tools & Supplies|