Heavy duty and rust resistant, the Paderno 47822-07 accordion dough cutter is made of stainless steel. Its accordion design enables width to be adjusted, suiting a variety of needs. It can expand as wide as 20 inches with 5 inches between each wheel. A fluted side and plain side give the dough cutter versatility, as its plain side makes clean cuts, while the fluted side leaves a pattern. It can create pastry strips that are 10 to 125 millimeters wide.
- Made of durable, rust-resistant stainless steel
- Fluted side and plain side
- Adjustable width with accordion design
- Creates pastry strips 10-125 mm. wide
- Expands to 20 in. wide with 5 in. between each wheel
- Overall dimensions: 21⁄8 in. dia. x 11 in. L
Paderno Dough Cutter, accordion style, double multi-wheel, fluted, 2-1/8 diameter, 11" L, stainless steel
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
World Cuisine 47822-07 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Baking Supplies|