The Paderno 47682-60 parchment paper has a nonstick silicone coating on both sides, meaning it can be used more than once on each side. It can endure temperatures as high as 600 degrees Fahrenheit without scorching. This type of paper is better than traditional parchment paper since it is flexible and its flatness can be controlled.
- Case of 500
- Nonstick silicone coating on both sides
- Withstands temperatures as hot as 600 degrees F
- Can be reused multiple times on each side
- Flexibility and controlled flatness is superior to standard parchment paper
- Sheet dimensions: 231⁄2 in. L x 153⁄4 in. W
Parchment Paper, 15-3/4" W x 23-1/2" L, resists temperatures to 600 F, reusable on each side, silicone coated, 500 sheets
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
World Cuisine 47682-60 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Material||Paper / Silicone|
|Product Type||Baking Supplies|