With a long handle, the Paderno 41768-21 ash shovel reaches deep into oven cavities. This handle is anodized for corrosion resistance, and the red material works well in color-coded systems. The shovel end is made of stainless steel and resists rusting, denting, and bending, so it can effectively scoop ashes from oven chambers.
- Stainless steel shovel efficiently scoops ashes from an oven
- Anodized handle resists corrosion and bending
- Red handle material can be used to color-code specific uses
- Shovel: 121⁄4 in. L x 81⁄4 in. W
- Overall: 681⁄8 in. L x 81⁄4 in. W
Ash Shovel, 8-1/4" W x 12-1/4" L, 68-1/8" overall, stainless steel, red anodized handle
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
World Cuisine 41768-21 Specifications
|Product||Parts & Accessories|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|