The Paderno 41764-33 pizza peel is made of wood, which is has the strength to support heavy loads even with its long handle. This material withstands high temperatures and releases raw dough smoothly into the oven. Wood can be more difficult to clean than metal peels since it requires hand washing and should not be soaked in water.
- Made of wood to support heavy products
- Wood can be heavy for some users
- Wood withstands cooking at high temperatures without warping
- Releases raw dough without sticking
- Can be more difficult to clean than metal peels
- Overall dimensions: 13 in. dia. x 71 in. L
Check out our resource on pizza peels if you want to read more about pizza paddles.
Pizza Peel, 13" diameter, 71" L, wood
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
World Cuisine 41764-33 Specifications
|Product Type||Pizza Supplies|