The Paderno 41764-28 pizza peel is made of durable wood that will not bend or break with daily use, ensuring dough transfers smoothly into the oven. Fully baked pies and breads can be removed cleanly since they will not stick to the wooden peel. It has a long handle to ensure users do not have to come close to the heat of an oven. Because this peel is extremely sturdy, it could be too heavy for some users. It should not be cleaned in the dishwasher or soaked in water due to its tendency to expand and crack if not completely dried.
- Wooden construction slides under cooked pies and bread
- Long handle prevents users from having to reach into the oven
- Hand wash only
- Should be dried thoroughly and kept from soaking to prevent cracks
- May be too heavy for some users
- Overall dimensions: 11 in. dia. x 491⁄4 in. L
Get additional information about peels from our alt=“Article on pizza peels” target=“_blank”>pizza peels resource guide.
Pizza Peel, 11" diameter, 49-1/4" L, wood
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
World Cuisine 41764-28 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Pizza Supplies|