The Paderno 14101-15 double-size steam pan can hold 485⁄8 quarts of food in a hot or cold bay. Rounded pan edges avoid warping, and the pan is made of sturdy, 18-gauge stainless steel. Stainless steel provides rust and dent resistance for lasting use, while the pan is seamless and leak free. To look professional, all surfaces have a mirror finish, and this pan can be stacked to save space.
- 485⁄8-qt. capacity
- 18/10 stainless steel is corrosion resistant
- 18-ga. construction is stronger than higher-number gauges
- Mirror polish
- Seamless construction prevents leaks
- Rounded, safe edges
- Stackable with other Paderno steam pans
- Overall dimensions: 251⁄2 in. L x 207⁄8 in. W x 6 in. D
- NSF certified
Not sure how steam pan sizes work? Take a look at this guide to food pan sizes to learn more about them.
Hotel Food Pan, 2/1 size, 48-5/8 quart, 6" deep, standard, 21-gauge 18/10 mirror polished stainless steel, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
World Cuisine 14101-15 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Food Bars & Buffets|