The Paderno 12580-40 mixing bowl has an 18-quart capacity, ideal for mixing large ingredients and tossing salads. It is constructed of durable stainless steel and has a flat-bottomed design. To accommodate ingredients for folding and mixing, its width is double its depth. The lipped, round edge contains ingredients and prevents spills.
- 18-qt. capacity
- Stainless steel construction resists denting and scratching
- Flat bottom stabilizes while users are mixing
- Width is double the depth for folding and mixing ingredients
- Ideal for mixing large ingredients and tossing salads
- Lipped, round edge prevents messes
- Overall dimensions: 153⁄4 in. dia. x 77⁄8 in. H
- NSF certified
Mixing Bowl, 18 quart, 15-3/4 diameter, flat bottom, lipped, open round edge, stainless steel, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
World Cuisine 12580-40 Specifications
|Type||Mixing / Prep Bowls|
|Product Type||Baking Supplies|