The Paderno 12517-36 frying pan is constructed of layered stainless steel and aluminum with an inner and outer satin matte finish. The platinum-coated, nonstick surface enables easy cleanup, as it prevents food and grease from sticking to the pan. The cool-to-the-touch, stainless steel handle is hollow and secured by stainless steel rivets, enabling it to be handled safely. It is compatible with induction cooktops as well as any other heat source.
- Tri-ply stainless steel and aluminum construction
- Nonstick surface is coated in platinum
- Can be used with induction
- Inner and outer satin matte finish create an appealing look
- Curved stainless steel handle is hollow to provide a cool touch
- Forged stainless steel rivets attach handle to pan for a secure grip
- Overall dimensions: 141⁄8 in. dia. x 15⁄8 in. H
To learn more about cookware materials, check out our cookware material explainer.
Fry Pan, 14-1/8" diameter, tri-ply stainless steel & aluminum, satin mat finish exterior & interior, lipped non dripping edges, non-stick, induction ready, ergonomic stay cool hollow handles with forged rivets, Series 2500
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
World Cuisine 12517-36 Specifications
|Special Features||Induction Ready|