The Paderno 12517-24 frying pan has a tri-ply construction of layered stainless steel with an aluminum core. The nonstick surface is coated with platinum, and the interior and exterior have a satin matte finish. The stainless steel handle stays cool to the touch and is secured by stainless steel rivets for a comfortable grip when rotating the pan. To contain food and prevent messes, the lipped edge has a non-drip design. This frying pan can be used on any heat source, including induction.
- Constructed of layers of stainless steel and aluminum
- Platinum-coated nonstick surface
- Satin matte finish on the interior and exterior
- Curved stainless steel handle stays cool to the touch
- Stainless steel rivets secure handle to pan for a secure grip
- Lipped, non-drip edge prevents messes
- Compatible with any heat source, including induction cooktops
- Overall dimensions: 91⁄2 in. dia. x 21⁄8 in. H
Check out our cookware material buyers' guide for more information on the materials of cookware.
Fry Pan, 9-1/2" diameter, tri-ply stainless steel & aluminum, satin mat finish exterior & interior, lipped non dripping edges, non-stick, induction ready, ergonomic stay cool hollow handles with forged rivets, Series 2500
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
World Cuisine 12517-24 Specifications
|Special Features||Induction Ready|