The Paderno 12514-26 frying pan has a three-layer design with stainless steel on the interior and exterior, preventing flavor transfer in the pan and enabling use with induction. An aluminum plate in the steel speeds up the warming process. To help staff members toss foods, the pan has sloped sides, and its rounded handle provides a strong grip. A punched hole in the handle works for hanging storage, while the pan's rim reaches outward, so water slips back into the pan instead of onto the cooktop.
- Part of the 2500 series
- Even-heating aluminum core is encased by rust-resistant stainless steel
- Covered with a polished finish
- Induction compatible
- Flared rim helps catch liquids
- Curved sides aid in flipping and mixing food
- Handle secured by rivets for safety
- Overall dimensions: 101⁄4 in. dia. x 21⁄8 in. H
Want to learn more about how different kinds of cookware work? You can read our explainer article on materials.
Fry Pan, 10-1/4" diameter, tri-ply stainless steel & aluminum, polished mirror finish exterior & interior, lipped non dripping edges, induction ready, ergonomic stay cool hollow handles with forged rivets, Series 2500
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
World Cuisine 12514-26 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Special Features||Induction Ready|